Just bought a computer..good deal?

i just bought a new computer. what do you guys think? did i get a good deal?

PENTIUM 4, 3.06GHZ,HT
512MB DDR SDRAM AT 333MHZ
128MB DDR ATI RADEON 9800 PRO
80GB 7200 RPM ULTRA ATA
48X MAX CD-RW DRIVE
no monitor and i'm using my old sound card

$700

where did you get it?

thanks

Yes.

O MY GOD u got TAKEN

i sold u a piece of shit with labels stuck on old parts and over clocked CPU muhahahhaa

heheh

nice deal dude, whats the name of ur HDD and whats the FSB and speed of ur Ram

ya i read it, the ram speed is there, didnt notice but the other info isnt

i was alittle stoned at the time of my post

[-)

wow, very good deal. Where'd you get it?

you guys would be surprised but i got it at dell. and no, it isn't refurbished...it's brand new. i was lucky because they had a $200 rebate. a friend of mine just bought a similar system, but with one gig of memory, for $1700. needless to say, he feels like crap. =)

They had a similar deal a few weeks ago, except it was a Geforce FX 5200 and P4 2.8 GHz, but it was only $500.

Damn what model? My friend is about to buy everything for building a computer but if he can score this deal it'll save him the time....although he might still build a computer b/c he wants to build it for the learning aspect

clearence for new p4 ee and perscott lines i would say

If anybody orders PC's for work, Dell sells Radeon 9800 Pros as an add on. Price is a lot lower than what the Radeon will sell for on the street.

Best part is that the PC will ship with a board that has onboard video. So depending on your company you can liberate the Radeon and activate the on board video. Or get a $40 video card and keep the Radeon 9800 Pro for doing some gaming.

UG tip of the day.

actually its the dimension 4600. but i seriously got lucky. dell had a one day sale with a $200 rebate. getting it soon. can't wait!

Make sure you send out the rebate right away. You only have 30 days and it is a documented fact that 4/5 of customers don't send them in at all..that's how Dell can afford to throw around big mail-in rebates. When I was in sales, I used to call some of good customers and remind them..lol.

You need to fill out one of these forms (link below), then send it in with the packing slip as soon as you get it.

http://www1.us.dell.com/content/topics/segtopic.aspx/rebates?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs