JUST BROKE UP WITH MY GIRL

SHIT WAS GOING DOWN HILL FOR A WHILE....SHE WAS COOL AS FUCK WHEN WE FIRST MET....SHE HAD A TIGHT GROUP OF FRIENDS SHE HUNG WITH....COOL PEOPLE....WE GOT ALONG GREAT FOR A WHILE THERE......UNFORTUNATELY HER EX HUSBAND DUMPED HER A WHILE BACK FOR HIS CO-WORKER....SHE COULDN'T GET OVER IT REALLY.....SHE IS REALLY HOT BUT CRAZY. I JUST COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE.......GOT TIRED OF HER BULLSHIT..SO I ENDED IT THIS MORNING.

PICS FOR ALL THE FAGGOTS THAT WILL VOTE ME DOWN IF I DON'T PROVIDE THEM.

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m12/prophit_x/20151012_143254_zpsisefdzut.jpg

So, it wasn't because you finally learned that the black baby wasn't yours?

You dumped Jennifer Aniston?

I DIDN'T KNOW JENNIFER ANISTON AND MEGAN KELLY HAD A BABY.

photo 20151012_143254_zpsisefdzut.jpg

I take it she got no pleasure out of your sex? Just laid there motionless & emotionless. I bet that saucy lil minx didnt talk back either.

ttt

She dumped you...don't tell fibs to look cool. Phone Post 3.0

Wait a second. You aren't big, white, or sexy. My entire life has been a lie.

goddamn.  I'm 5 times better looking and mess with girls 10 times worse. you doing it right BWS.

Am I the only one who thinks BWS has like either an oddly long neck, or a small head, or something?

I'm shocked she didn't demand your ALL CAPS rights in this semi-amicable divorce.

lol, fuck me.  I didn't realize it was a wax Jennifer aniston.  I take back what I said you fat fuck.

You ain't gotta lie to kick it, bro Phone Post 3.0

NOW YOU'RE JUST FRIENDS YOU TAPEWORM GUZZLING FAGGOT!!!

Good. She deserves to have a man who can fuck for more than 3 mins without calling a timeout to catch his breath you fat faggot. Phone Post 3.0

WHATEVER GUYS.........YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE EMOTIONAL PAIN I AM GOING THROUGH..........NO ONE TOLD ME LIFE WAS GOING TO BE THIS WAY........I'M BROKE...MY LOVE LIFE IS D.O.A...........ITS LIKE I'M ALWAYS STUCK IN 2ND GEAR......

ShanTheMan - Good. She deserves to have a man who can fuck for more than 3 mins without calling a timeout to catch his breath you fat faggot. Phone Post 3.0

Voted up!

ShanTheMan - Good. She deserves to have a man who can fuck for more than 3 mins without calling a timeout to catch his breath you fat faggot. Phone Post 3.0

LOLOL, this is the the kind of unprovoked, personal vitriol that I love the OG for.

Slowshot -

Am I the only one who thinks BWS has like either an oddly long neck, or a small head, or something?

He's perfect looking you phaggot!

Oh wait... Phone Post 3.0