Just built a C3 corvette for my dad

ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
ChucksChin - 

Runs and drives , got it for 1,500 owner couldn't figure out the fuel pump problem 

You have any plans for it?

This winter I'm going to come up with a rear mounted turbo setup and a cam . At 10 psi of boost I should get about 400hp and a shit ton of torque thanks to the factory Tuned port fuel Injection 

ChucksChin - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
ChucksChin - 

Runs and drives , got it for 1,500 owner couldn't figure out the fuel pump problem 

This winter I'm going to come up with a rear mounted turbo setup and a cam . At 10 psi of boost I should get about 400hp and a shit ton of torque thanks to the factory Tuned port fuel Injection 

Right on...please post pics. Threads like this are awesome. Good luck with everything and hope your pops has fun with his new toy.

ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
ChucksChin - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
ChucksChin - 

Right on...please post pics. Threads like this are awesome. Good luck with everything and hope your pops has fun with his new toy.

Thanks , He Loves it and drives it damn near everyday . Seems to get a kick out of people racing him at stoplights. 

My dad helping out 

wow

rebuilt most the stuff myself

Holley Sniper fuel injection system is definitely an upgrade from a carburetor

my uncle has the orange one . it's a 4 speed manual , he rebuilding that with a 400 small block

1 Like

Very cool.

even upgraded and rebuilt the brake calipers

rebuilding the rear wheel bearings was an absolute pain in the ass . But saved a lot of money doing them myself

Just out of curiosity In the spring time I'm gonna take it up to the drag strip and see what it does in the 1/4 mile 

the day my dad bought it

Edit

and now just a few hours ago. The louvers in the hood are functional. Didn't want to do it , but had serious heat issues . Also had to get some special paint from Germany that was 150.00 dollars for 8 ounces for the exhaust headers to help with heat .