Just did some STOCK BUYING!

IamCLUCKHe after today’s INSIDER BUYING NEWS:

…sleep well IamCLUCKHe LOL :rofl:

What’s funny? You’re just responding to your own posts…

^you must be one of the MARKS which follow IamCLUCKHe

Dow jumps 400 points, Nasdaq pops 4%

MarketChaser IamCLUCKHe Today

UP/DOWN…LEFT/RIGHT…doesn’t matter to me…I’m SLEEPING WELL while COMPOUNDING those DIVIDEND$

Markets Climbing that Wall of Worry and Today’s RALLY a relief result of having some CERTAINTY?

Senate Confirms Jerome Powell to Second Term Leading Federal Reserve

So what happens now? Is this a bear trap? Could we see SPY droppong to 350 or is this the bottom?

pfft 350? Show me a REAL SALE!

2 Likes

Dow jumps more than 200 points, S&P 500 rises as energy shares pop

Cryptocurrency is way more easier to trade then stocks . Just a tipp

I like Indexes which contain companies that PAY DIVIDENDS and produce necessary and useful items that aren’t subject to trendy speculation

of course one must CONSERVATIVELY PREPARE for the usual Boom/Bust Cycle which if done correctly he will be able to weather the “lean” times sustained by those DIVIDENDS

The stock market seems to me complicated as shit. I have never tried to speculate there.

it’s simple. You Invest in an Index which makes you part OWNER of all the companies in that Index and so you enjoy the PERKS of OWNERSHIP by SHARING in the PROFITS through Compounding Dividends and LongTerm SharePrice Growth…so easy a karasu can do it :laughing:

Maybe it’s simple to buy a share or stock. I believe if you are out to make money. You need to really know what you invest in. And then it’s many other verifiable.

for the average peasant who lacks INSIDE INFO like Corporate and Political Elites, well he’s never really going to be fully “in the know” and so the Bogle Method provides him a SAFE Investing System by simply investing in the Indexes which will help to protect him against his lack of knowledge while allowing him to improve his situation and conservatively create sustainable wealth

2 Likes

I think Raskal is advising you guys to buy and hold index funds. Smart advice!

1 Like

Not complicated at all. Just follow one simple rule to unlock stock market riches: Sell high, buy low.

There you go. Easy peezy.