Just do sonnen vs bisping for a title shot...

probably the right move at this time.

I think thats a good fight. Id be interested

Sonnen will do whatever he wants on the ground to Bisping. Phone Post

Munoz deserves it more than Bisping. But the trash talk would be off the charts. I don't like either one, so it would be very interesting to watch.

This would be a good one to see. Bisping would certainly have to show he can hang on the ground without a doubt.

More interesting fight. Bisbing just threw mayhem a sound beating but may have been more due to mayhem than anything.

If they want to fight Munoz how bout against a guy like Belcher or Boetsch?

I think sonnen crushes bisping, too strong Phone Post

I will probably get flamed for this, but I think Sonnen Vs Bisping is actually an interesting match up.

Styles make fights, and outside of Silva I think Bisping has as good a chance as anyone of beating Sonnen. No-one has been able to do anything with Bisping on the ground, he has good TD defence, good cardio, he has never been subbed, he doesn't over commit in his striking, generally able to hit and move without getting tied up.

Obviously Sonnen would be a strong favorite, but I think it would be a more competitive fight than people realize.

Sonnen by destruction

Can't really call who deserves it more between bisping and Munoz but fact is
Munoz is fighting sonnen so that's basically a no.1 contender fight ... Which sonnen will win obviously.. Then sonnen will beat silva so it will be an immediate rematch .. Bisping to face Munoz or belfort or who ever in that time frame.. Fact of the matter is .. Sonnen 2012 mw champion! Phone Post

Devlyn - I will probably get flamed for this, but I think Sonnen Vs Bisping is actually an interesting match up.

Styles make fights, and outside of Silva I think Bisping has as good a chance as anyone of beating Sonnen. No-one has been able to do anything with Bisping on the ground, he has good TD defence, good cardio, he has never been subbed, he doesn't over commit in his striking, generally able to hit and move without getting tied up.

Obviously Sonnen would be a strong favorite, but I think it would be a more competitive fight than people realize.

Naw man not a hope .. You crazy ! Phone Post

Here we go again, just like Mayhem was going to beat Bisping right? Sonnens all talk. Phone Post

I'll be rooting hard for Bisbing, but I think Sonnen will have his way with his superior wrestling.

Wouldn't count Bisbing out at all, though. I think Devlyn made some good points: if Bisbing controls the stand-up and keeps the fight on its feet, he could probably edge out a solid decision or maybe even a TKO.

Sonnen gon kill bisping u know it son! Altho bisping will never get a shot at sonnen !! Phone Post

Mayhem_Monkey -
Devlyn - I will probably get flamed for this, but I think Sonnen Vs Bisping is actually an interesting match up.

Naw man not a hope .. You crazy ! Phone Post

Lol at you calling anyone crazy after saying Chael will beat Andy. You funny. Phone Post

30 day username switch after chael meets Andy ?? Jus incase ur a gsp bitch too il take Diaz and make it a 60 day username switch ... Accept or cover your mouth like a Nancy boy just like silva did ... Phone Post

Who has ever handled Bisping on the ground?

Rashad had trouble keeping him down, matt hamil had trouble, mayhem couldnt, I think dennis kang could not keep him down.

Bisping vs Sonnen for the shot

or Munoz vs Bisping for the next shot after Chael

BrockbackMountain - Who has ever handled Bisping on the ground?

Rashad had trouble keeping him down, matt hamil had trouble, mayhem couldnt, I think dennis kang could not keep him down.
Chael's wrestling is better than those guys. 

I just don't see Bisping having anything for Chael. Chael is a great athlete, with quick hands. We saw how he matched Anderson on the feet in those respects. On the feet they are pretty much even and Chael will be the best wrestler he's fought, and obviously there won't be a cardio difference for Bisping to exploit.

Sonnen vs bisping on fox winner gets Andy in June or july Phone Post