Just do sonnen vs bisping for a title shot...

Hungry4Stink - 
BrockbackMountain - Who has ever handled Bisping on the ground?

Rashad had trouble keeping him down, matt hamil had trouble, mayhem couldnt, I think dennis kang could not keep him down.
Chael's wrestling is better than those guys. 

I just don't see Bisping having anything for Chael. Chael is a great athlete, with quick hands. We saw how he matched Anderson on the feet in those respects. On the feet they are pretty much even and Chael will be the best wrestler he's fought, and obviously there won't be a cardio difference for Bisping to exploit.

Chaels is a better wrestler then Hashad? unlikely.

BrockbackMountain - Who has ever handled Bisping on the ground?

Rashad had trouble keeping him down, matt hamil had trouble, mayhem couldnt, I think dennis kang could not keep him down.

Kang was able to control him that first round wasn't he? Phone Post

Love to see this fight, Bisping has no chance. Phone Post

It makes sense that bisping would have to fight AT LEAST ONE top ten fighter before getting a title shot.

Sonnen would crush him. Phone Post

BrockbackMountain -
Hungry4Stink - 
BrockbackMountain - Who has ever handled Bisping on the ground?

Chael's wrestling is better than those guys. 

I just don't see Bisping having anything for Chael. Chael is a great athlete, with quick hands. We saw how he matched Anderson on the feet in those respects. On the feet they are pretty much even and Chael will be the best wrestler he's fought, and obviously there won't be a cardio difference for Bisping to exploit.

Chaels is a better wrestler then Hashad? unlikely.

Definitely the hashad of 07.

Evans' wrestling philosophy has changed quite a bit since then... Phone Post

Devlyn - I will probably get flamed for this, but I think Sonnen Vs Bisping is actually an interesting match up.

Styles make fights, and outside of Silva I think Bisping has as good a chance as anyone of beating Sonnen. No-one has been able to do anything with Bisping on the ground, he has good TD defence, good cardio, he has never been subbed, he doesn't over commit in his striking, generally able to hit and move without getting tied up.

Obviously Sonnen would be a strong favorite, but I think it would be a more competitive fight than people realize.

Sonnen would have Bisping on his back quick, he beats him anyway he wants, and I dont think its as competitive as you think

^ this! Phone Post

Sonnen vs munoz for the title shot and bisping vs vitor for the next one Phone Post

It should have been Chael and Bisping as coaches for TUF 14, not Mayhem.

They really fucked up with that IMO!

RLL - 
PJ Benn Fan - It should have been Chael and Bisping as coaches for TUF 14, not Mayhem.

They really fucked up with that IMO!

They were hoping Miller would be a "good personality" for the show. He seemed like a great coach but overall it was boring.

Bisping " go ahead and make your zany faces!"

Miller "Im gonna knock you out"

Me "zzzzzzz"

Truth be told I didnt mind Mayhems personality.

But the fight on saturday was a shit fight for the most part.

So you had a decent TUF (from maybe the half season I did see) followed by a lackluster fight in which one of the coaches gassed about as bad as I have seen.

Replace mayhem with chael and you not only have fireworks during the season since both guys are assholes (I say this as a chael fan) but you have a very good fight in which no one is gassing.

I guess hindsight right but you never know what you are getting with mayhem.

You sure as hell know what you are getting with chael and bisping.