2 Likes

I'd tell him to fuck off...

Slam the door...

No lie...

ABCTT_Disco Dracula -

Slam the door...

No lie...

Take a look at Officer Boylovers body language. He was waiting for a reason to get physical with this woman.

must get boring sparring with his wife 

1 Like

mrblonde1281 -
ABCTT_Disco Dracula -

Slam the door...

No lie...

Take a look at Officer Boylovers body language. He was waiting for a reason to get physical with this woman.

must get boring sparring with his wife 

I feel it...

They both (cops) were being condescending, smug assholes...

God I fucking hate people..

1 Like

And lol @ boylover...

I'm gonna start using that one...

Hahaha

I am not anti cop in the least, but fuck those retards. Chick cop was clueless and dude was feeling good bossing someone around. 

ShanTheMan -

I am not anti cop in the least, but fuck those retards. Chick cop was clueless and dude was feeling good bossing someone around. 

Oh you will be.........

Oh shit the permanent record. Going right in there with you skipping in ninth grade. 

1 Like

1 Like

DSoV -

That was what I heard too.  Tan Sierra! Tan Sierra!

Im all for letting the police do their job but that was straight up 2 assholes being bored at work. They get a laugh and then a get the fook off my property and go find something better to do with my tax dollars. 

I havent seen one iota of this hysteria and abuse of power where I am.  Not saying it isn't happening here but I've not personally seen anything like it and it just seems so bizarre.

That female cop was 4'6" and most likely completely useless in the field.  If things are so dire that a play date can potentially kill people and people need to be shuttered in their homes then why do the police show up to your home with zero PPE for their and your/public protection? 

Cops got some serious decisions to make in the near future if this keeps up

ShanTheMan -

Yep. This is night and day from the Idaho cop that arrested Karen. That cop was cool. Fuck these two cops in the ass with a night stick.

spjackson77 -
ShanTheMan -

Yep. This is night and day from the Idaho cop that arrested Karen. That cop was cool. Fuck these two cops in the ass with a night stick.

Is it though?  They were both following the same directives.  They both followed their orders.  It’s been proven that people will do atrocious things when authority tells them to.

mrblonde1281 -
spjackson77 -
ShanTheMan -

Is it though?  They were both following the same directives.  They both followed their orders.  It’s been proven that people will do atrocious things when authority tells them to.

Whether they get off on it or not..... they’ll still do it

There is no way all this is enforceable/constitutional. Due to that fact, cops need to be approaching this in a totally different way, speaking to people in a consultative manner instead of pretending they have some authority to stop an innocent person from leaving their home as they please. Try and convince them to follow the directives. It’s the only way to help keep this up because people are growing tired of it abd we aren’t going to be welding people in their homes like China. We are far more complex in this situation than every other country but this has been botched at every level and by both parties.