Just finish watching Spartacus series finale

God damn that was a brutal but great ending. I'm still in pain inside of what happen to gannicus but at least his last hallucination and roar kinda eases the pain. I thought the writers would take creative freedom from the unknown history surrounding spartacus last days and make spartacus survive or something along that line but 3 spears in the back got him. I'm surprise this series do not get very much love as others like GoT. It's definitely one of most underrated tv series. Phone Post 3.0

I need to watch the series again, it has been too long. Tonight I will set hands to purpose.

Justin Bieber lay cock upon ass!!!

DaveFu - Justin Bieber lay cock upon ass!!!
Fuck don't remind me about that. That might be the most disturbing scene in the whole series Phone Post 3.0

Great series. Phone Post 3.0

Jupiter's cock!
I miss that show. The finale was epic. I don't use the word epic much but in my correct opinion it was.
That show was made for dudes who love tits and violence with the occasional dick thrown in there... Phone Post 3.0

Thread is not complete without the "you fucking cunts" gif. Phone Post 3.0

"There is a rape scene in Spartacus between a Thor lookalike and Justin Beiber lookalike....."

LOL that sounds hilarious! Fuck Justin Bieber!!!!!

"Uh yeah.....about that...."

I quit around season 3. When they were running through the forest fucking people up and rescued Nevia from the cave/ mine. Is it worth going back and watching?

Season 1, 1.5, and 2 were among but I just couldn't get into season 3. Phone Post 3.0

I loved that finale more than I've loved the ending to most movies. Actually bought the entire series on blue ray for $40 during the black friday week.

TopGrinder - Was a fun show. It knew what it was and it catered to it. Unlike sons of anarchy where the fun was how seriously it took itself and utterly failing.

Wouldn't mind another installment or rehash of some sort of Spartacus. Phone Post 3.0

Sons of Anarchy:

"I WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN!"

It happens...

clattymine - I quit around season 3. When they were running through the forest fucking people up and rescued Nevia from the cave/ mine. Is it worth going back and watching?

Season 1, 1.5, and 2 were among but I just couldn't get into season 3. Phone Post 3.0

Absolutely! The last season was the best, and as stated, the finale did not disappoint.

Granpa -
clattymine - I quit around season 3. When they were running through the forest fucking people up and rescued Nevia from the cave/ mine. Is it worth going back and watching?

Absolutely! The last season was the best, and as stated, the finale did not disappoint.
I don't know man blood and sand was pretty god damn hard to beat. Andy Spartacus was the best and the dynamic between him and badass Crixus (before he kind of went puss after being with Naevia) was awesome. Also the ending felt to that season felt fucking great, I had wanted the Romans to get slaughtered the entire season and it was gratifying when it happened. The finale was epic but made me have a sad. Phone Post 3.0

Is this the show that was on Showtime or Cinemax (does Cinemax still exist?)?

If so, is it on Netflix?

For some reason I'm under the impression there were two versions of the show or maybe two different guys who played Spartacus. Phone Post 3.0

LiveWire - Is this the show that was on Showtime or Cinemax (does Cinemax still exist?)?

If so, is it on Netflix?

For some reason I'm under the impression there were two versions of the show or maybe two different guys who played Spartacus. Phone Post 3.0
It was on starz. There was two different actors playing spartacus because the first one died mid way through the series. The second actor did a good job though. Anyone recommend HBO Rome? I might start watching it. Is the series still running? Phone Post 3.0

Doublevision -
LiveWire - Is this the show that was on Showtime or Cinemax (does Cinemax still exist?)?

If so, is it on Netflix?

It was on starz. There was two different actors playing spartacus because the first one died mid way through the series. The second actor did a good job though. Anyone recommend HBO Rome? I might start watching it. Is the series still running? Phone Post 3.0
Surely you jest about HBO's Rome. Phone Post 3.0

Gannicus should have got his own spin off Phone Post 3.0

Doublevision -

If so, is it on Netflix?

Thanks bro. VU. Just checking, there wasn't also like two versions of the show as well? I thought I saw one with a subtitle. Phone Post 3.0

The series finale was probably one of the best endings to any show. There were better shows but they usually fail in the ending. Spartacus nailed it and really gave me the feels. Phone Post 3.0

Granpa - I loved that finale more than I've loved the ending to most movies. Actually bought the entire series on blue ray for $40 during the black friday week.

Loved this show. Where did you get it for $40?