Just found out I have a dad

He was/is in the navy. Apparently knocked my mom up. Years ago. Never heard her talk about him until tonight. Talked about what a loser dork he was. Said he was in the navy, which was fitting, apparently he loved inhaling cum. Should I look for him? Cum inhaling or not, he is still my dad!!!

2 Likes

It's bad enough that he fucked your mom don't shame him even more letting him know he had you for a son.

17 Likes

When your mom said "him" she was speaking about the hundreds of sailors she let treat her like a port brothel whore.

5 Likes

Mom should have opened up. 

1 Like

Shame your mom didn't inhale more cum

2 Likes

Thebonfirexm -

Mom should have opened up. 

She already did. That's how we got OP 

1 Like

Why?

The damage is done

Everybody has a dad though 

0/10

What happened next uncle paulie? Did you wack pussy before or after you found out your mom was a two bit whoooo? 

”loser dork” like father like son I guess. 

1 Like

Judging by your post I'm fairly certain you were hatched and this "father" doesn't exist.

Poor guy knowing he has a completely useless and retarded man child out there named homoslice. You’re his biggest mistake fucktard and I’m sure he’d apologize to society for creating a worthless twat like you homoslice. 

2 Likes

Look for him. What your mum told you about him isn't necessarily true.

Even if he fucked up, doesn't mean he's a fuck up.

Not my personal experience, but that of a good friend. Grew up thinking his dad was a guy who's told his mum that she should have had an abortion, to them being close as shit now.

Jesus. The OG used to have snippets of good advice between the battery.

fatfrenchfry -

Jesus. The OG used to have snippets of good advice between the battery.

You actually believe homoslice? This is a troll thread by him..

1 Like

If he's such a loser and dork, why did she have sex with him?

I No Kung Foo - 

It's bad enough that he fucked your mom don't shame him even more letting him know he had you for a son.

this

Even your real life is pathetic, dadlesslice

3 Likes

Ban all spins 

0/10