Just Found Out My Son is Gay

Dajuisher -

Is this the most voted up post ever?

It looks like it. 

SomeoneToDoYourDirtyWork -
Arglebargle -

He was over at my house visiting and we were having a good night. He was pushing his daughter on the swing in my backyard and I thought it was a picture perfect moment so I grabbed his phone off the table to snap a pic. Bad idea. 

I notice the thumbnail of the first picture in his album seems to be a naked black guy and, thinking it was some joke meme or something, click on it.  It was a nude photo of that dude from Black Panther. Wtf. I swipe to the next picture and it’s a dude with jizz all over his beard. Now my heart drops and I continue to swipe in shock–bad idea again. Just full on hardcore buttfucking and hairy dudes 69ing. 

Suddenly my son snatches his phone out of my hands. He’s seen me looking at it and has run over to stop me but it’s too late. He was bright red, embarrassed, and extremely pissed. His daughter can tell something weird is going on so I get up and start jokingly swinging a fly swatter at her and he flies into a rage screaming “don’t you fucking hit my daughter” and starts limp-wristedly windmilling at me while shrieking like a liberal.  Obviously he was just overcome with emotion because I’d just found out he swallows cum in truck station bathrooms; I wouldn’t harm a hair on my granddaughter’s head. 

I was able to subdue him pretty quickly and without even really upsetting the little girl. I think he’s been taking transition hormones or something because he felt very frail and weak. He ran to his Subaru Outback crying and wailing and I went to take a drink of my beer too fast and chipped my fucking tooth. 

The OG has always been wise. What does everyone suggest I do about my possibly transitioning, pillow biting, weak, sissy, cum dumpster nancy of a son?

maybe just continue to be the unsupportive, douche bag, conditional loving, disparaging shithead you already are so your son knows not to bother with you anymore.

Think we should take a moment to appreciate this guys contribution to this as well. 

1 Like

The Subaru Outback part had me rolling. Lmao

NiteProwleR -

Fister is a national treasure. *starts one man chant* Bring him back!

Until the next episode of true lifes

1 Like
JJitsu -
SomeoneToDoYourDirtyWork -
Arglebargle -

He was over at my house visiting and we were having a good night. He was pushing his daughter on the swing in my backyard and I thought it was a picture perfect moment so I grabbed his phone off the table to snap a pic. Bad idea. 

I notice the thumbnail of the first picture in his album seems to be a naked black guy and, thinking it was some joke meme or something, click on it.  It was a nude photo of that dude from Black Panther. Wtf. I swipe to the next picture and it’s a dude with jizz all over his beard. Now my heart drops and I continue to swipe in shock–bad idea again. Just full on hardcore buttfucking and hairy dudes 69ing. 

Suddenly my son snatches his phone out of my hands. He’s seen me looking at it and has run over to stop me but it’s too late. He was bright red, embarrassed, and extremely pissed. His daughter can tell something weird is going on so I get up and start jokingly swinging a fly swatter at her and he flies into a rage screaming “don’t you fucking hit my daughter” and starts limp-wristedly windmilling at me while shrieking like a liberal.  Obviously he was just overcome with emotion because I’d just found out he swallows cum in truck station bathrooms; I wouldn’t harm a hair on my granddaughter’s head. 

I was able to subdue him pretty quickly and without even really upsetting the little girl. I think he’s been taking transition hormones or something because he felt very frail and weak. He ran to his Subaru Outback crying and wailing and I went to take a drink of my beer too fast and chipped my fucking tooth. 

The OG has always been wise. What does everyone suggest I do about my possibly transitioning, pillow biting, weak, sissy, cum dumpster nancy of a son?

maybe just continue to be the unsupportive, douche bag, conditional loving, disparaging shithead you already are so your son knows not to bother with you anymore.

Think we should take a moment to appreciate this guys contribution to this as well. 

Hahaha somebody's a faggot lover 

Spin of the year. 

2 Likes
Gareth80 -

Spin of the year. 

Agreed

Gareth80 -

Spin of the year. 

All time best OG spin. Not just this year.

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Someone let this thing die.

1 Like

But it’s Pride month

Like his son…