Just got accused of fat shaming on fb

I'm on a flight from NY to LA right now and one of the flight attendants can't go up and down the aisle without bumping people. Not brushing up against them, literally bumping them, myself included. I posted that their should be some sort of weight and size limit and one of my thicker friends on there (I would totally hit it) called me out and said I lacked compassion.

Compassion for what?! This whole fatshaming thing is stupid. You ate yourself in to that size. If your kids are fat, it's because you're feeding them garbage. I don't go out of my way to insult overweight people but this is too much. Phone Post 3.0

Team Fat Kid embraces the love!

Your friend sounds hungry. Phone Post 3.0

As a fat guy I will agree. If you have some type of illness that's one thing, if you just like to down a pint of ice cream every day of the week that ends in "Y" and don't exercise, that's another thing all together. Phone Post 3.0

Welcome to 2015 where you can't say shit... Political correctness gone insane with social justice warriors everywhere.

I miss the old Internet before the casuals arrived. Phone Post 3.0

BrocksEliteStandUp - Welcome to 2015 where you can't say shit... Political correctness gone insane with social justice warriors everywhere.

That's sanity shaming... Phone Post 3.0

Pics?

WELL NOW I AM GOING TO HAVE TO TROLL YOUR FACEBOOK BRO.........WHY DID YOU DO THIS...........

I read this post from one hippie feminist chick complaining about sizism saying that no matter how big you are, your size should be available at the store. Somehow they think these companies don't go into business to make money...

Fuck them. If you dont like being fat, do something about it.

Whenever i put on a few pounds, i change my eating and hit the track.

And kids are different. I was chubby when i was a little kid, then i hit puberty and my i lost my kid weight. But i WASNT obese. Thats parents fault all day. Phone Post 3.0

Our society has become one where every time someone's feelings are hurt the entire world needs to stop for them.

We've become weak, and being a fat emotional idiot that can't do anything for themselves is the social norm.

UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 - Fuck them. If you dont like being fat, do something about it.

And kids are different. I was chubby when i was a little kid, then i hit puberty and my i lost my kid weight. But i WASNT obese. Thats parents fault all day. Phone Post 3.0
I've seen the food you make! Enabler! Phone Post 3.0

If they charge extra for luggage over 50 pounds, because it will consume more fuel. Why not charge more if you're over a certain weight? Using that same logic. Phone Post 3.0

Matt Ward - If they charge extra for luggage over 50 pounds, because it will consume more fuel. Why not charge more if you're over a certain weight? Using that same logic. Phone Post 3.0
They do. If you're too big for a seat, they make you buy two. Doesn't seem to apply to the employees, however/ Phone Post 3.0

Back in the day flight attendants had to be thin.  Weight proportionate to height.  If you were 5'6" you had to weight under 130lbs or something like that.  

Source: My aunt was a sky goddess (her words) in the 70's and 80's.

BrocksEliteStandUp - Welcome to 2015 where you can't say shit... Political correctness gone insane with social justice warriors everywhere.

The internet was fucking sweet til 2004ish. Friendster/MySpace brought all these people online that didn't belong. They just dropped 20 million uppity East Coasters in the Old West.

People bitch about Brooklyn being gentrified. The internet got it the worst. Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Tom O'Bedlam -
UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 - Fuck them. If you dont like being fat, do something about it.

I've seen the food you make! Enabler! Phone Post 3.0
VTFU!!!

Ill wear THAT badge with pride. :) Phone Post 3.0

MyGodThisMMA -

The internet was fucking sweet til 2004ish. Friendster/MySpace brought all these people online that didn't belong. They just dropped 20 million uppity East Coasters in the Old West.

People bitch about Brooklyn being gentrified. The internet got it the worst. Phone Post 3.0
I don't like what gentrification stands for but damn it do I like the side effects. Good beer, good whiskey, and good food everywhere! Phone Post 3.0

well, to be fair, there is fat shaming. logically, you have a valid point, if stewardess keeps bumping people, she's definitely too wide. passengers don't pay airplane tickets so they could get hit on the head or elbows.

the fat shaming i am talking about which is very real is people loudly expressing their opinions with fatties that like to wear bikinis or leggins or tight jeans or skirts, etc. if i think a hot piece of ass should wear a bikini on the beach but a whale shouldn't, that is not a valid reason to be shaming her.

OOOOH YOU A BIG MAN NOW HUH? YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING AND SAY "HEY I'M PUTTIN ON MY BIG BOY PANTS....LOOK I'M WEARIN A BELT....I GOT MY BIG BOY PANTS ON!!!!

IS THIS HOW YOU CONDUCT YOURSELF........IS THIS A DEMOCRACY????