Just got back from weigh ins

Weigh ins were awesome. So pumped for tomorrow night. GSP looked intense. Was a bit surprised to see how loudly the crowd cheered for Rory, since he seems to get a lot of hate on the internet.

He gets a lot if hate on this forum , that's for sure. Phone Post 3.0

I was expecting more cheers for Johny than GSP, but it didn't come off that way on the video. What was your impression? Curious how the crowd will be tomorrow with GSP back in Vegas. I suspected perhaps he'd face a hostile crowd who treats him like a Canadian invader, with Johny the folksy down-home hero.

pollice_verso - I was expecting more cheers for Johny than GSP, but it didn't come off that way on the video. What was your impression? Curious how the crowd will be tomorrow with GSP back in Vegas. I suspected perhaps he'd face a hostile crowd who treats him like a Canadian invader, with Johny the folksy down-home hero.

Not even close. The place erupted when GSP came out. Johnny got a lot of boos

I wish I was at the weigh in, it looked pretty awesome from my shitty online stream Phone Post 3.0

majikman - 
pollice_verso - I was expecting more cheers for Johny than GSP, but it didn't come off that way on the video. What was your impression? Curious how the crowd will be tomorrow with GSP back in Vegas. I suspected perhaps he'd face a hostile crowd who treats him like a Canadian invader, with Johny the folksy down-home hero.

Not even close. The place erupted when GSP came out. Johnny got a lot of boos

Interesting! And to confirm what you say: http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2013/nov/15/ufc-167-weigh-johny-hendricks-finds-out-its-gsp-g/ - UFC 167 weigh-in: Johny Hendricks finds out it’s the GSP Grand Garden Arena

"Johny Hendricks spent a couple of years living in Las Vegas.

No one will be able to tell Saturday night during the main event of UFC 167. For this week, the Fight Capital of the World is part of Georges St. Pierre’s home turf.

Friday’s weigh-in ahead of the UFC’s 20th anniversary card reinforced the belief that a pro-St. Pierre crowd will make its presence known. Hendricks drew a handful of cheers as he walked up to the stage at the MGM Grand Garden Arena, but chants of “GSP” had drowned everything else out by the time the challenger hit the scale."