Just got barred from a pub...

For excessive Ric Flair impersonations! Phone Post 3.0

Apparently taking your jacket off, throwing it on the ground and elbow dropping it isn't 'adult behaviour'. WOOOOOOOOO!!! Phone Post 3.0

Fuck that place! Should've started hitting Flair chops on everyone in sight Phone Post 3.0

Should have played 'A Space Odyssey Theme" on the jukebox before the jacket throwing to make your disbarring exponentially epic.

Vtfu! Phone Post 3.0

Stylin and profilin your ass right out that pub imo Phone Post 3.0

If you had a limo outside you'd be my hero, either way, vtfu! Phone Post 3.0

It's ok I'm sure ric flair has been banned from bars for the exact same behavior Phone Post 3.0

The bar manager asked why I would do such a thing, so I told him it's because "I'm a limousine Ridin, Jet Flyin, Kiss Stealin, Wheelin Dealin Son of a Gun!" He wasn't buying it. Best thing about it is that there's a ramp to the exit so I couldn't not style and profile down it, followed by one last WOOOOOO! on the way out. It's the cold light of day now and I regret NOTHING. Phone Post 3.0

You're a lad. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Jay Edz - You're a lad. Phone Post 3.0
Correct. Phone Post 3.0

Sleazy Martinez -
Correct. Phone Post 3.0
It's one thing to scream wooooo but dropping the elbows on your jacket is just fantastic lol Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Jay Edz -
Sleazy Martinez -
Correct. Phone Post 3.0
It's one thing to scream wooooo but dropping the elbows on your jacket is just fantastic lol Phone Post 3.0
Before I went out I watched the 'Ric Flair going nuts' compilation on YouTube. 14mins of madness. Or inspiration? Phone Post 3.0

Sleazy Martinez - For excessive Ric Flair impersonations! Phone Post 3.0
Inspiration, IMO. VTFU! Phone Post 3.0

Sleazy Martinez - For excessive Ric Flair impersonations! Phone Post 3.0

no such thing IMO

the bartender was just angry that your shoes cost more than his house

I've always relished an opportunity to enter a bar doing the Jeff Jarrett strut.

Sleazy Martinez - The bar manager asked why I would do such a thing, so I told him it's because "I'm a limousine Ridin, Jet Flyin, Kiss Stealin, Wheelin Dealin Son of a Gun!" He wasn't buying it. Best thing about it is that there's a ramp to the exit so I couldn't not style and profile down it, followed by one last WOOOOOO! on the way out. It's the cold light of day now and I regret NOTHING. Phone Post 3.0
WOOOOOOOO! VTFU WOOOOOOOOOO! Phone Post 3.0

Bartender: "Get out of my bar!"

OP: "You shut up over there fat boy!"

Sleazy Martinez -
UGCTT_Jay Edz -
Sleazy Martinez -
Correct. Phone Post 3.0
Before I went out I watched the 'Ric Flair going nuts' compilation on YouTube. 14mins of madness. Or inspiration? Phone Post 3.0
Had to look that video up, it is truly 14 minutes of gold! Phone Post 3.0

Did you flair flop onto the sidewalk? Phone Post 3.0