Just got blindsided by a shart wtf?

Just got done eating lunch (turkey sandwich, not Taco Bell) and watching some football when I feel a little fart. Not a big fart, not a risky one that you feel could end badly, one so little you pretty much push it out unconsciously. Went to fire it out and hot doo doo came flowing out. Thank god I'm home alone. Had to throw everything in the washer and hop in the shower. Phone Post 3.0

Hahahahahahaha. Yes!!! Shitting in your pants as an adult is so awesome. Phone Post 3.0

Sorry, I should have warned you that might happen. You should also know that nobody else will ever satisfy you. Phone Post 3.0

I lol'd. VU sir. Phone Post 3.0

Lololol Phone Post 3.0

10 day old daughter almost nailed me with a shart yesterday. Just missed. Phone Post 3.0

MaliceX -

Rank? Just sharted a Cat 3 last week in the house alone as well...

Cat 1) Wet Sensation 

Cat 2) Wet Underwear 

Cat 3) Soak thru to inside of pants 

Cat 4) Soak thru pants (Visible to general public) 

Cat 5) Runs down to socks. (Oh my god, run for your life) 

Cat 2.5, it was on its way through but I stripped them off immediately. Then laughed hysterically like a maniac, covered in my own shit. Phone Post 3.0

I was squatting down to wipe my daughter's butt after SHE pooped and I pooped in my shorts. My wife walked in two minutes later and my daughter is naked, there's a turd in her potty, and I'm naked from the waist down washing my gym shorts in the sink. Phone Post 3.0

MaliceX -

Rank? Just sharted a Cat 3 last week in the house alone as well...

Cat 1) Wet Sensation 

Cat 2) Wet Underwear 

Cat 3) Soak thru to inside of pants 

Cat 4) Soak thru pants (Visible to general public) 

Cat 5) Runs down to socks. (Oh my god, run for your life) 

Gold Phone Post 3.0

sometimes you reach the age where you cant trust a fart or waste a boner

Yeah at least you were home, last time I sharted was at lunch during work, I had a terrible diet of fast food at the time, as soon as I felt the squish I pinched my butt cheeks, I was actually in my car, so I had to make the decision to go home (an hour drive) or keep the pinch and go back to work, I went with option 2, went back to work, cleaned myself up and showered in deodorant. For sure I still smelt like shit. Phone Post 3.0

This is awesome. Phone Post 3.0

Thread delivers.

just like it shart have