Just got Dumped by gf

I just got dumped by my girlfriend of one year. And I feel pretty damn good. Relationships are a pain in the ass. Maybe it will hit me later but I’m sorta glad.

is it supposed to feel this good after getting dumped?

If it feels good, you probably should have dumped her a while back...

why'd she dump you?

She found his Valtrex

You know what feels even better? Banging her best friend and/or worst enemy. Get on that shit and report back. 

Pics? 

mglaw - why'd she dump you?

She couldn’t deal with the fact that I’m friends with my ex.

Since93 -

Thatnever goes away.

You got anyone lined up to go after?

Sandy Pantz - If it feels good, you probably should have dumped her a while back...

If it feels good, he wouldn't be posting about in on the the OG trying to convince us all that it feels good.

You’re undeniably better off. Go find the right one but don’t be in a rush! Be grateful you didn’t have a child together 

Can I bang her now?

TF pics

crudz -

Can I bang her now?

Nah dude, OP isn't gay

edit. Turns out my reading comprehension is though

OP is ALWAYS gay. First rule.

Since93 -

That's probably why you're okay with it, because you're still obsessed with your ex. 

Why is your ex, your ex? Why did you guys break up? is your ex single?

EFM -
Since93 -

Thatnever goes away.

Neither does chode status, ask the rest of the fat dudes with little baby dicks on the OG. 

I felt the same when I broke up with mine a few weeks ago. Now I need some new pussy.

A friend kept in touch with his girlfriends after breaking up. He would call them on his way home, if they were alone he would stop off and have sex. A lot of them had new boy friends and when they were alone he would stop by. One was a waitress so she worked odd hours, we would stop by, I kept her kid busy when he would bang here, we would leave right after.

I had a couple I did that with but could have done more instead of really ending it.

So that's the advice, keep in touch, bang her on the side. And of course if you have a g/f she may be banging an old b/f on the side while you are with you.

The_Rapist_/_Therapist -

She found his Valtrex

I had that happen years ago and I just started laughing. She’s now my wife so I guess she got me back.

Time to work on yourself, prepare for the next one.