Just got into my first real accident. Truck totaled

I was in the Left most lane. All of a sudden there was a car bumper in the lane and the two cars in front of me both slammed their brakes. So I slammed mine. The guy behind me, probably on his phone, rear ended the living fuck out of me

He pushed me, or PIT maneuvered me into a 90 degree angle and I hit a Semi Truck next to me which fucked up my front end. The funny thing about it was the semi truck never even stopped. Did he even feel me hit him? LMFAO

And here’s the front end from where I hit that semi trucker after being pushed into him

39 Likes

Life sucks. I hate my life… but most importantly…

You guys still gotta put up with my shit around here!

39 Likes

Dash cam!

2 Likes

I’m really sorry to hear it. I’m glad that you’re all right though. If you start feeling bad all of a sudden or get a random headache don’t hesitate to go get checked out at the hospital.

17 Likes

Be honest you were on your phone on the UG app huh?

15 Likes

Glad youre OK dude, that looks pretty bad.

8 Likes

That sucks.

Glad you’re ok.

I would have blurred out the license plate though.

6 Likes

Glad you’re good man.

Edit: NOW I GOT YOUR LISCENSE PLATE JERK!

9 Likes

Scary shit, way to walk away like a champ.

8 Likes

I remember my own experience like this, i stopped cuz in front car quickly stopped but at that place cars barely has a point to use brakes, and i knew it, somebody gonna rear end me, so i released brakes, some mercedes rear ended me, and truck who was transporting windows slammed into mercedes rear xD and even pushed me xD but i saved my front :laughing:

3 Likes

Sounds like it could have been a lot worse Vegy I’m glad to hear you’re okay my man! Someone was definitely looking out for you!

7 Likes

Nope. My reaction time was flawless. The guy behind me… not so much

5 Likes

Don’t have one sadly. Wish I did. I would love to rewatch me hitting that semi truck lmfao

3 Likes

Yes To That GIF by Peloton

4 Likes

In for the guy who hit you to admit to being an OGer who was OGing at the time.

Shitty situation though but good to see your not seriously injured

4 Likes

Semi Truck??? Tracy Morgan that shit, you need a “back-ee-odomy”!!!

1 Like

He edited one pic and left the other clearly visible :joy:

5 Likes

Glad you are ok.

You got… rammed!

parks and recreation laughing GIF

6 Likes

At least he’s driving American in Michigan!

1 Like

Ok guys I already have his name and phone number. Bidding is open.

3 Likes