Just got ran off the road..

I'm driving to work on a 2 lane street, speed limit is 50 mph. It's a backroad that leads to a highway. I'd say the stretch I was on is probably 2 or 3 miles long. It's sometimes used as a detour to get around traffic but besides that there's nothing there. I'm driving along and I see this silver jeep swerving in and out of his lane about a mile away. I figure it's a kid or somebody fucking with me. I slow down but to the right and left of me are both ditches. I'm watching this car weave in and out of my lane. I started holding down my horn, I felt like this guy was doing this on purpose. As he was getting closer I realized he was either drunk or crazy so I had to get out of the road immediately. It's raining and now I'm waiting on a buddy to help pull me out of this ditch. Cops are on their way as well. I hope he doesn't seriously hurt anyone. Wasn't able to get a license plate. How's your day going? Phone Post 3.0

I had that happen in my Infiniti G35 back in the day. It cost $5500 in superficial repairs ($1000 deductible) and made my insurance go up. Just accept that a stranger just fucked you in the ass. Phone Post 3.0

You guys both suck at chicken. Phone Post 3.0

Learn how to drive asshole.

A friends girlfriend was baby sitting and driving a 3 year old around when a black dude in a Miata ran her off the road in her mini van. She got back onto the road from the shoulder and honked at the guy. He slowed down got next to her, smiled at her and then pulled out a gun and shot her car twice. The bullets hit the sliding door exactly where the kid was sitting, but didn't penetrate the door.

People are fucking crazy. This shit happened 2 weeks ago. Phone Post 3.0

NineFightFour - A friends girlfriend was baby sitting and driving a 3 year old around when a black dude in a Miata ran her off the road in her mini van. She got back onto the road from the shoulder and honked at the guy. He slowed down got next to her, smiled at her and then pulled out a gun and shot her car twice. The bullets hit the sliding door exactly where the kid was sitting, but didn't penetrate the door.

Good God man, I'm glad everyone is ok. Phone Post 3.0

NineFightFour - A friends girlfriend was baby sitting and driving a 3 year old around when a black dude in a Miata ran her off the road in her mini van. She got back onto the road from the shoulder and honked at the guy. He slowed down got next to her, smiled at her and then pulled out a gun and shot her car twice. The bullets hit the sliding door exactly where the kid was sitting, but didn't penetrate the door.

What black guy drives a Miata?! Phone Post 3.0

NineFightFour - A friends girlfriend was baby sitting and driving a 3 year old around when a black dude in a Miata ran her off the road in her mini van. She got back onto the road from the shoulder and honked at the guy. He slowed down got next to her, smiled at her and then pulled out a gun and shot her car twice. The bullets hit the sliding door exactly where the kid was sitting, but didn't penetrate the door.

FUUUUDGE....would've been dropped in my pants if that happened to me

ClemenzasCannoli -

What black guy drives a Miata?! Phone Post 3.0
Right?! Just rolled up smooth with a fucking smile, didn't say shit just pulled out and popped two in the door. Like right on the highway. I'm assuming it's stolen, I think she got the plate but I doubt anything is gonna happen. If I get updates I'll post them. Phone Post 3.0