Just got revenge on a mosquito

I have been bit about 10 times in the past couple days, last night about 5 times overnight. Anyways I saw the fucker just now and look how much he was feeding on me. All this from just one tiny fucker.

5 Likes

10 x in 5 days ? You live in the desert ???

Happy Lets Go GIF

Clint Eastwood Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

2 Likes

Some of the damage. I’m in Southern California, it’s just that this fucker was in my room and had a feast as I slept

First you give him AIDS, then you smash him. Not cool dude.

3 Likes

If you drank beer like a man they wouldn’t mess with you. True story, when they take their sample test for the 1st bite they dont like the beer.

2 Likes

May he burn in hell

Ok, this is getting gay now

6 Likes

You didn’t need to crush him, he would’ve died from your AIDS.

2 Likes

He also bit my cock, just giving myself a half chub first for a better picture

1 Like

Android phone explains everything.

1 Like

Jeebus, good thing ya got him before he sucked your lifeforce completely out…

As a Floridian, I feel your pain and respect your game. Down with the Mosquitoes!

I have built some devices that are responsible for tens of thousands maybe millions of their deaths. Generations…

1 Like

I would get obliterated in Florida. Mosquitos have always really liked to fuck with me

1 Like

1 Like

I didn’t realize OP was one of the poors until I saw his Android.

I didn’t realize you were one of the gays until you revealed you’re one of the “team apple” gays

3 Likes

The risk of me making fun of Android is I inversely must be a faggot. I gambled and lost.

1 Like

Just as long as you’re not of those people that has their air pods in all the time, please

1 Like