Just got the network

I want to watch Ecw at it's peak what hardcore TV and pics do I watch
In order preferably Phone Post 3.0

Figured it out but none of the archive stuff is loading for me Phone Post 3.0

Do they have raw and smackdowns yet? Phone Post 3.0

Not that I know of Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_omzzy - I want to watch Ecw at it's peak what hardcore TV and pics do I watch
In order preferably Phone Post 3.0
It's still pre-peak ECW. It's starting around where the network has the final match available in 1995. Phone Post 3.0

Oh ok I watched the Eddie malenko match which is the last one and that was awesome Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_omzzy - Oh ok I watched the Eddie malenko match which is the last one and that was awesome Phone Post 3.0
Yeah it was. That was just when they (ECW) started to gain momentum. Phone Post 3.0

Sweet so il just watch those as they come
I hated how the crowd wasn't into the match from the beginning but there this one fan that made me laugh the whole time he was fully invested and tried to make people pay attention Phone Post 3.0

BeauTown - Do they have raw and smackdowns yet? Phone Post 3.0
They have started airing raw and smackdown from the start. I've been following Raw and they're up to late 1995 I believe. Phone Post 3.0

I watched the 1st SNME today.

Hogan/Orton was 2nd match on the card, JYD/jobber was last match.

Wendi Richter was the shit in 85. Great rig and massive 80's hair straight out of a Poison video Phone Post 3.0

Fuck yeah! Phone Post 3.0

Couldabeen - I watched the 1st SNME today.

Hogan/Orton was 2nd match on the card, JYD/jobber was last match.

Wendi Richter was the shit in 85. Great rig and massive 80's hair straight out of a Poison video Phone Post 3.0
One of my favorite matches ever was on a Saturday Night's Main Event. Randy Savage v. Bret Hart. I recently watched it on the network and it's still a good match. hen I was a kid I couldn't believe that they would have a heel v. heel match. Phone Post 3.0