Just got this text message

Hi Mountainmedic! It's Antonio volunteering w/Bernie 2016. Montana records indicate that you haven't turned in your absentee ballot. Please be sure to vote at the polls tomorrow! Find your location by texting MT to 82623 or http://bernie.to/VoteMT Can Bernie count on your support?

How did "Antonio" get my information? This wasn't an "auto call everyone with a Montana area code" situation. I have had my cell # since 2001, it's a Colorado phone number. I've never changed it, no matter where I was living, because it's MY fucking phone number and there really is no reason to.

So it has to be the state that gave him access?

I'm trying to decide if I'm angry about this, and if so how angry am I? Phone Post 3.0

dhughes - Berned Phone Post 3.0
That shits funny bra haha Phone Post 3.0

Co worker got the same message. Called her (no pics) by name too... Phone Post 3.0

It's from the voter file. Phone Post 3.0

I'd be more worried he knew you go by mountainmedic on a mma forum... Phone Post 3.0

Wylong06 - I'd be more worried he knew you go by mountainmedic on a mma forum... Phone Post 3.0
Fucking this!! Phone Post 3.0

You feel the Bern Phone Post 3.0

dhughes - Berned Phone Post 3.0
Legit out loud chuckle Phone Post 3.0

Wylong06 - I'd be more worried he knew you go by mountainmedic on a mma forum... Phone Post 3.0
Lol. This is always a concern. Phone Post 3.0

GettaJaab - It's from the voter file. Phone Post 3.0
But my question is what right do they have to this information? I never signed up to be contacted and I sure as fuck didn't agree to my private information being handed out to anyone.

I'd be just as angry about this no matter which candidate"Antonio" was so excited to tell me about. Phone Post 3.0

"Antonio"
(406) 284-7584

Obviously this number goes nowhere.

How is any of this legal? Phone Post 3.0

Antonio is a good dude, just trying to help you! Lighten up, sheesh Phone Post 3.0

I'm totally against politicians having access to your private information. I also think Autocalls are bullshit. Florida it gets to be ridiculous I am going to unplug the house phone as soon as the convention is over. Phone Post 3.0

I had the same thing happen to me I am New Jersey and it was Eileen, I responded to her message and she messaged me back and was very polite. Phone Post 3.0

It's me, Antonio man! Chill dawg!

they got it from hillaries email server, or the IRS

Ask for dick pics or else you won't send in the ballot Phone Post 3.0

Soup Nazi - It's me, Antonio man! Chill dawg!
You could have at least included boobs Phone Post 3.0

MMAdotCOM - Read the T's & C's, bruh. Phone Post 3.0
By registering to vote I agreed to be contacted at all hours on my personal by a party I am not affiliated with in any way? Phone Post 3.0