Just got told...

That I would read civil war and then read wolverine "old Man Logan". Has antoje read them, and if then have been posted can i get a Link to them. Phone Post

Civil War

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&thread=1976433

Old Man Logan

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&thread=1876764

Damn That was fast... Thanx Phone Post

GG FOREVA

Why is the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man in That red and gold costume with the arm things on the back? Sorry just got back into comics, I had to ask. Phone Post

He got it from stark after releasing his identity to the public. Thankfully it's gone after a couple issues.

MarkRobinson - He got it from stark after releasing his identity to the public. Thankfully it's gone after a couple issues.

Makes him look like a sidekick. Did it have any special properties or gadgets? Phone Post

leftlegtrumpcard - 
MarkRobinson - He got it from stark after releasing his identity to the public. Thankfully it's gone after a couple issues.

Makes him look like a sidekick. Did it have any special properties or gadgets? Phone Post

A couple, nothing really noteworthy that I can think of off the top of my head.

on a SpiderMan side-note, has anyone seen him use his stingers he got after being reborn in the cocoon? Did he lose that extra power-boost too? Phone Post

How does wolverine fit into the story? He didn't fight with cap or ironmam. Am I missing something in the story line? Phone Post

leftlegtrumpcard - 

How does wolverine fit into the story? He didn't fight with cap or ironmam. Am I missing something in the story line? Phone Post

The story....you mean "Civil War"?

If so, the x-men weren't a part of Civil War.  Mutants were declared an endangered species following the events of "House of M" and as a result, all mutants have already been registered as per the Registration act.  The x-men chose not to participate in the Civil War, although Tony Stark did ask for their help.

The old man Logan story picks up fifty years after the civil war, right. It shows wolverine blown to hell and back and he retreats from confrontation. Phone Post

leftlegtrumpcard - 

The old man Logan story picks up fifty years after the civil war, right. It shows wolverine blown to hell and back and he retreats from confrontation. Phone Post

Oh...I misunderstood your original question.

Old Man Logan is an alternate universe story that isn't in continuity.  IIRC, there's no mention of "Civil War" in Old Man Logan, just that the supervillians banded together to kill heroes and take ultimate control of the US (kinda similar to "Wanted" - which was probably more of an inspiration than "Civil War")

So I need to check out Wanyed? Can u hook me up with a link? I am enjoying the hell outta the civil war. Thanks a lot to the guys helpin me out on this thread. Phone Post

leftlegtrumpcard - 

So I need to check out Wanyed? Can u hook me up with a link? I am enjoying the hell outta the civil war. Thanks a lot to the guys helpin me out on this thread. Phone Post

Wanted was a creator owned mini-series by Mark Millar.  It was published by Top Cow as part of Mark Millar's "Millarworld".  It was later made into a film by Hollywood staring Jolie, Freeman and McAvoy.

I couldn't find it searching the GG...but it's probably available from your local library.  (I would recommend reading the mini-series before seeing the movie as I think the mini-series is much, much better - although the movie is ok.)  You could try making a thread Attn: Dead Again or CharlesLewis and see if they can track down Wanted.

Hope that helps....

I may post Wanted tomorrow, just for the hell of it. Great miniseries.

CharlesLewis -  I may post Wanted tomorrow, just for the hell of it. Great miniseries.

Hell yeah Phone Post