Just Got UFC 43 &44 on DVD

AGAIN,

the prelims are ON THE DVD'S!

Jesus, get over it!!! Nothing is perfect! Freakin' support the sport!

www.UFC.tv has them for $14.95

or

Plus these fine Retail Stores have them for Sale:
Tower Records
Transworld Entertainment (FYE, Saturday Matinee, Coconuts, Strawberries, Spec's and Planet Music)
Netflix.com
Baker & Taylor
Best Buy
Borders
AEC One Stop
Eurpac
Flash
Fry's Electronics
Hastings
J&R
Musicland
Video Action Sports (VAS)
Arrow
Ritmo Latino
VPD (Video Product Distribution)
Ingram Entertainment

Question to anyone who has them already...

I just heard that UFC 43 DVD doesn't have Lindland/Vitale 1 prelim on it. Is this true? I know it was a fluke K.O., but still woulda liked to see it.

ttt

ttt

The Lindland/Vitale prelim where Lindland is knocked out is on there. i live in Ohio and they had 3 of each.

Great DVD's !! Get them !

I bought both 43 and 44 last night at Best Buy for 14.99 a piece, good buy!

im getting 44

I'm not trying to start any rumors, someone posted it on MMAweekly forum that that fight was missing from the DVD. So I was just trying to confirm. Glad to hear it's on there. ...Now Lindland/Vitale 2... THAT you can leave off the UFC 45 DVD :)

I just went to my local Best Buy to see if they maybe had the UFC DVD's early. Not really expecting anything... THERE THEY WERE!!!! UFC 43 & 44 !!! They were priced at $15.99, but the register rang them up at $13 and change each. I also picked up Battlecade Extreme Fighting 2 DVD for $5.99

Anyone in the Los Angeles, California area should probably check thier local Best Buy stores. The one I went to is in Cerritos just off the 91 fwy.

We got them for $14.99 also.....But if you guys would rather help Best Buy I understand. They love and support mma. yea right!

sorry sherdog, I just couldnt wait for them to get to me in the mail. When they are on the shelf NOW, I can watch it tonight.

I understand

told you guys they were great