Just graduated High School!!!!!!

Well it's 15 years after I should have graduated, but better late than never! Feels pretty good. Wish I could bang a 19 year old after my prom though, missing that key piece.

So you got your GED ? Well done. Phone Post 3.0

I'm pretty happy about it

GOOD FOR YOU BRO.

Don't you work the oilfields? I'm willing to bet you're more than ok financially. Work ethic and ability > pieces of paper. Signed, a college grad who does better at his blue collar job than he would in a white collar position.

Go to your nearest High School, park your mini-van in the parking lot, lean up against it smoking a cig, and wait for the bell to ring. You can have your pick of the litter Mr. Graduate!

IronHands - Don't you work the oilfields? I'm willing to bet you're more than ok financially. Work ethic and ability > pieces of paper. Signed, a college grad who does better at his blue collar job than he would in a white collar position.

Ya I've been in the same industry for 15 years. Lucky enough to have always been good in the financial department. 

I applied to go work for another company and for a work via they needed my diploma. Not for the company, but for the work visa. So I made one up in Photoshop, but then decided I better just see what it would take to get a real one. Didn't really take too much effort other than 1/2 hour on the phone. Might get drunk to celebrate tonight

Thanks guys. I know there are some highly educated guys on here, so it might not be a big deal, but I was always disappointed in myself for not getting it even though I never needed it

Congrats!

Congrats bro Phone Post 3.0

you still have time to bang some high school vagine

Congrats! Better late than never. Phone Post 3.0

Congrats dude. Phone Post 3.0

Since I am in such a good mood I will pass around the VU's starting with BWS because he's awesome, and I will work my way down

ZNED, You get 3 for the GIFS

Congrats!!

Very cool! Congrats!

Congrats, man.

You should be proud bro, congrats!
Forget the highschool girls... college is much much better!

-Edit- In for a Billy Madison gif

congratulations!