Rudi - Wtf is prp? Phone Post
Platelet Rich Plasma injection.

Newish technique for treating injury. Phone Post 3.0

In your penis?

Show us your bud, dick. Phone Post 3.0

Yes, show him the dick in your bud.

Dick pics. Show them to us.
Bud. Phone Post 3.0

Sorry to interupt but I'm interested in your results. Was it about $300 out of pocket?

Show Bud your dick. Phone Post 3.0

I had PRP injections. Three of them. Didn't do shit to help my injury though :/ Phone Post 3.0

In for hog pics Phone Post

Hell, at least have your dick budding out of your zipper. Phone Post 3.0

onyx2002 - Sorry to interupt but I'm interested in your results. Was it about $300 out of pocket?
500 for 3 injections. Round one was today.

I'm in Toronto though. And I went to a very highly regarded surgeon. It's cheaper elsewhere. Phone Post 3.0

Tiresias - Your dick, glistening with dew like a ruddy bud in spring: show us. Phone Post

Lol Phone Post

Eh_J -
onyx2002 - Sorry to interupt but I'm interested in your results. Was it about $300 out of pocket?

I'm in Toronto though. And I went to a very highly regarded surgeon. It's cheaper elsewhere. Phone Post 3.0
What's your injury? Phone Post 3.0

Pippon CGA -
Eh_J -

What's your injury? Phone Post 3.0
I've had 3 surgeries on my right knee. ACL reconstruction in 2001, scope in 2009, scope in 2011.

The motherfucker just won't heal and it's messing up other parts of my body. Starting to get compensation issues elsewhere.

I'm a baseball player, and my chances of making it to the big leagues are done. I don't want any more operations.

PRP might be a good second option to another surgery. We'll see what happens. Phone Post 3.0

Pippon CGA - I had PRP injections. Three of them. Didn't do shit to help my injury though :/ Phone Post 3.0
Where did you get them? Phone Post 3.0

Prolo is supposedly better for the knee.  You can get more injections in the area, and the knee has really good bloodflow anyways.  My doc says he hasn't seen any better success rate from PRP as opposed to prolo, and prolo has a much quicker recover time

Eh_J -
Pippon CGA - I had PRP injections. Three of them. Didn't do shit to help my injury though :/ Phone Post 3.0
Where did you get them? Phone Post 3.0
I had them directly into my pubic symphysis... It was not fun. Phone Post 3.0