Just had altercation with white cop

So I have been having carb issues with my bike. I decided to put some sea Foam in it as a last effort before going to the shop. I leave the store I bought it from and get an opening and wring it out a little. Not much, but apparently got to 57 mph on a 35 mph street. (Don't worry, this isn't a neighborhood street with a school and children and a little old lady pushing a baby this is Colfax, the longest continuous road through a city or some shit and it is a super busy 3-lane boulevard). Anyway, I let off and I see him. Motorcycle cop and he was posted up running radar.

So he gets behind me and hits the lights. I signal and safely pull onto a side street. I present license with m endorsement, insurance, and registration. He informs me of how fast I was going and asks how we are going to resolve this. He says "6-point ticket or you can slow down, which is it."

The hood in me wanted to yell black lives matter! And rush him but the adult in me said slow down. We then bullshitted about bikes for a few minutes and he even patted me on the back. No ticket. He said he was just happy to see someone with the right gear, an M endorsement, and a registered and insured bike for once. He also said he tends to open it up a bit with a wide open road like that but said use the highway next time.

The point is he was a white cop with a gun. Things could have gotten violent. Fucking cops and their aggression.

Before the og burns me at the stake, I apologize but anyone who knows west colfax knows 35 is bullshit for that 3-lane busy ass road. Phone Post 3.0

Don't you want me baby.

Don't you want me GIIIRRRRLLLL!!!!!

cooper367 - Don't you want me baby.

You have no idea how bad I hate that song. Long, long story, and I hate typing on my phone while doing 22 over the speed limit on my shitty 83 Yamaha. Phone Post 3.0

This story is fake. We all know from Jetdoggs threads things like this end in only one way; You getting beat up and murdered.

rrg1 - This story is fake. We all know from Jetdoggs threads things like this end in only one way; You getting beat up and murdered.
I am getting ready to change for bjj class. I'll check for bullet holes. I mean I didn't see him shoot me or hear anything but 50/50 I find at least one bullet hole. I'll let you know. Phone Post 3.0

Never_rolled - I was hoping a bro-job would be involved.
When he first said "how are we going to resolve this", I did too. Phone Post 3.0

Phuckles - 

You have no idea how bad I hate that song. Long, long story, and I hate typing on my phone while doing 22 over the speed limit on my shitty 83 Yamaha. Phone Post 3.0

I remember the thread you created about your crazy neighbor. I don't mean to be a dick, but I was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar, that much is true.

cooper367 -
Phuckles - 

I remember the thread you created about your crazy neighbor. I don't mean to be a dick, but I was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar, that much is true.
Might be the most cruel and mean spirited thing anyone has ever said to me on here. Have a vote up. Phone Post 3.0

It's crazy how many times I've been speeding on my bike and been let off with a warning just for having an m endorsement, insurance, and actually stopping. Most cops expect us to run I guess. Once got let off for street racing and doing 100+ in a 55. Sheriff dept. Guy knew me, had pulled me over before for no license plate. But was chill. Made fun of me for losing the race ... only lost bc he flipped his lights on shortly after the launch and I let out and stopped while the car got away. Was an 03 cobra with heavy mods. Phone Post 3.0

Summons or lecture.....never both

Damn that power tripping piece of shit. You gonna be ok, Rodney? You should have picked up your feelings and put em in a bag of ice and maybe they coulda seen em back on at the ER? Where's the link to your gofundme? Has Obama introduced you to the Pope yet?

Really though, there's what's safe and then there's what's safe and never the twain shall meet. Phone Post 3.0

Phuckles, are you black?

Got snagged on an interstate late one night going 89 in a 75. Was driving back to Denver from Gulf Shores, AL and was stopping for the night in Wichita Falls, TX. Tired and just wanted to get there. Cop stopped me about 20 miles outside if WF. Had my daughter in the back seat. Stopped, rolled all the windows down, turned on all the lights and had my license and insurance ready for him. Told me just to slow down and that WF was about 20 miles ahead.

Being polite, having your stuff together, and having his safety and comfort in mind helps a lot! So does being white. Phone Post 3.0

myersei - Phuckles, are you black?

Got snagged on an interstate late one night going 89 in a 75. Was driving back to Denver from Gulf Shores, AL and was stopping for the night in Wichita Falls, TX. Tired and just wanted to get there. Cop stopped me about 20 miles outside if WF. Had my daughter in the back seat. Stopped, rolled all the windows down, turned on all the lights and had my license and insurance ready for him. Told me just to slow down and that WF was about 20 miles ahead.

Being polite, having your stuff together, and having his safety and comfort in mind helps a lot! So does being white. Phone Post 3.0
Not black, but I was identifying as black today. I decided to identify as white before I took my helmet and gloves though so that might have saved my life. Phone Post 3.0

White privilege!