Just had biscuits n' gravy for first time

'Muhrica!!

Mother in law made it for breakfast and holyyyyyy shit is it good (and terrible for you!)

Maybe once or teice a year for this. Off to do LOTS of vigorous yardwork before BaByQ Phone Post 3.0

1 or 2 a year? You have more will power than me, at least once a week for me. Phone Post

I like how unlike Gritty, you get a new food item and know what is in it, and predictably like it.

Snuck this in among wife's decorations for her baby shower. Tastefully done?

Phone Post 3.0

Biscuits and gravy aren't bad for you unless you eat them and sit on Tue couch all day. If you are actually going to do physical labor is the best breakfast in the world. Phone Post

U can put gravy on anything Phone Post

bacon gravy vs. sausage gravy is the big decision to make.

Biscuits and gravy is a disgusting dish.

Yeah, I said it. Phone Post 3.0

sewich - Biscuits and gravy aren't bad for you unless you eat them and sit on Tue couch all day. If you are actually going to do physical labor is the best breakfast in the world. Phone Post
Nothing better than biscuits n gravy and some black coffee then going out to cut wood on a cool fall morning. Phone Post 3.0

Never had it or grits either. Phone Post

I don't like them. :-/

Its awesome! And so bad for you Phone Post

ferox13 - Never had it or grits either. Phone Post

And you call yourself white? Shameful. Phone Post

whitejoe -
ferox13 - Never had it or grits either. Phone Post

And you call yourself white? Shameful. Phone Post

Hes irish...potatoes are the national side dish. Phone Post

I would say the majority of people here never tasted either. Phone Post

awilson82 -
sewich - Biscuits and gravy aren't bad for you unless you eat them and sit on Tue couch all day. If you are actually going to do physical labor is the best breakfast in the world. Phone Post
Nothing better than biscuits n gravy and some black coffee then going out to cut wood on a cool fall morning. Phone Post 3.0
Thats what i did! Sausage gravy ftw!! Now ... Beer! Phone Post 3.0

I made biscuits and gravy last night for dinner. My wife and I have always liked breakfast foods for dinner. Phone Post 3.0

ghost of KVR -
ferox13 -  I would say the majority of people here never tasted either. Phone Post

serious question, do you have american restaurants there? I always wondered how a true american restaurant with home cooked food would do over there, the same as we have french, italian etc here

Not that i am aware of other than fake Diner type places like Eddie Rockets or Steak Houses. We don't have any thing like Ihop either. Phone Post

First time having biscuits and gravy?!?! Sometimes I take being a southerner for granted, but I'm glad you were able to experience this delicacy. Phone Post 3.0

For later. Phone Post