Just heard on Beatdown After the Bell

Dana has changed his mind and is having Edgar/Maynard 3 before Pettis acording to this

http://twitter.com/#!/JoshGrossESPN/status/21477838951546881

lol why would you listen to that garbage radio show?

O wait

KingOfFighters - lol why would you listen to that garbage radio show?

O wait

Because they don't say incredibly stupid things like suggesting your join date on a forum has anything to do with MMA.

cause I was bored and there was nothing else on. And 09 doesn't mean anything, I been a fan since day one in 93

you guys heard any different

I've been hearing the same.

Maynard-Edgar III confirmed on espn.com.

http://sports.espn.go.com/extra/mma/news/story?id=5980717

We should all be listening to KingofFighters when he tells us things like Frankie Edgar vs Gray Maynard III is not happening.

Hey, KingofFighters, wanna fist fight? Come down to SimmlerBJJ in Worcester MA Tues Weds or Thurs so I can literally tie your arms in a knot behind your back

I'm a 10er, I can't be serious or if i'm serious i can't be dangerous

You got me beat by 2 years I started watching in 95

BIg Swagger - cause I was bored and there was nothing else on. And 09 doesn't mean anything, I been a fan since day one in 93

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL oh my god needed that laugh

tenors guna ten lmfao

opl3sa - 

We should all be listening to KingofFighters when he tells us things like Frankie Edgar vs Gray Maynard III is not happening.

Hey, KingofFighters, wanna fist fight? Come down to SimmlerBJJ in Worcester MA Tues Weds or Thurs so I can literally tie your arms in a knot behind your back

Worcester. All us Townies say u guys r pussies..jk Phone Post

10ers gonna 10, 10ers also gonna maintain back control so long you're gonna smoke a cigarette when we're done

opl3sa is an e-thug, dig? Phone Post

I know there's a lot of Sherdog hate, and I certainly understand it. That said, hate on the site as much as you like Jordan Breen is legit and I enjoy hearing his break down of fights. If you think he isn't amongst the best MMA analysts then I'm very serious in thinking you probably don't know what you're talking about.

BIg Swagger - cause I was bored and there was nothing else on. And 09 doesn't mean anything, I been a fan since day one in 93
Sure you were.

KingOfFighters - You got me beat by 2 years I started watching in 95

Ha!

opl3sa - 10ers gonna 10, 10ers also gonna maintain back control so long you're gonna smoke a cigarette when we're done

lol

Considering I was 19 when UFC 1 was on