Just heard on Beatdown After the Bell

Jordan breen is a very knowledgeable guy, and I have the utmost respect for him. I just hate that TJ de santis guy, he annoys the fuck out of me....I like josh gross but had to hear his bitching and whining whenever I listened to the beatdown a few years ago.....the day josh left was the last time I heard that show.

CubbyBJJ - I know there's a lot of Sherdog hate, and I certainly understand it. That said, hate on the site as much as you like Jordan Breen is legit and I enjoy hearing his break down of fights. If you think he isn't amongst the best MMA analysts then I'm very serious in thinking you probably don't know what you're talking about.

Lol I was 9 years old.......only reason I saw ufc so early on, because my dad thought it was wwf and i was a huge pro wrestling fan so he figured wwf ufc same shit....he'd rent me the vhs tapes........I remember thinking why didnt ken shamrock pile drive this mother fucker royce gracie lol.

BIg Swagger - Considering I was 19 when UFC 1 was on

"Beatdown After the Bell"

Who beats after the Bell????

KingOfFighters - Jordan breen is a very knowledgeable guy, and I have the utmost respect for him. I just hate that TJ de santis guy, he annoys the fuck out of me....I like josh gross but had to hear his bitching and whining whenever I listened to the beatdown a few years ago.....the day josh left was the last time I heard that show.

I'm not bothered by TJ DeSantis because to me he seems to fill that sort of "everyman" role where he gets to be the Goldberg of the show. Breen obviously has some insane amount of MMA knowledge floating around in his head and TJ gets to ask the questions people who don't know might ask. I'd like to point out that while Beatdown is TJ, Lotfi and Jack, Beatdown After the Bell is often hosted by Breen.

And that's why I tune in post UFC. It's a nice way to help all of what I'd just seen sort of marinate.

The best BATB was when Tomas Rios tore into a drunk caller that said Frankie was boring after he beat BJ (the first time I think).

KingOfFighters - lol why would you listen to that garbage radio show?

O wait

its not all that bad. interesting to get another perspective immediately after the fights. breen is painful to listen to sometimes though.

asbury - 
KingOfFighters - lol why would you listen to that garbage radio show?

O wait

its not all that bad. interesting to get another perspective immediately after the fights. breen is painful to listen to sometimes though.

He has a habit of taking a simple sentence and making it 10x longer than it needs to be.