Just IMAGINE......GLORY MMA!!!

My God this GLORY Kickboxing!!!!

They just keep putting on amazing show after amazing show. The production value is the best since PRIDE and the fighters just all GO FOR IT non-stop! If K-1 didn't have so many legends fighting for so long I would say that GLORY is the best kickboxing org ever. Maybe in a few years... It is definitely the best put together and the most organized, hands down.

I wish to GOD IN HEAVEN that GLORY would start doing PRIDE Rules + Elbows MMA shows in that ring of theirs. Viacom can just fucking shutdown that ghetto org Bellator and send Bjorn packing. GLORY could be a GENUINE contender to the UFC if they put on MMA shows like that!!!!

DUKE ROUFUS! Please convey these sentiments to the GLORY management and beg them to SAVE MMA!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRIDE Rules + Elbows would get my support for sure.

I hope they leave it the way it is. Dont try to fix something that aint broke. That being said. Glory is the best thing for martial arts on tv right now. Imo. Phone Post 3.0

GoGoPlahta - I hope they leave it the way it is. Dont try to fix something that aint broke. That being said. Glory is the best thing for martial arts on tv right now. Imo. Phone Post 3.0

No, no. They shouldn't alter GLORY Kickboxing, they should just start running MMA shows too.

Current rules but with 4 oz gloves Phone Post 3.0

Ok Phone Post 3.0

I think it's fine the way it is. Although, if you're into that sort of thing you should follow John Wayne Parr's caged muay thai shows.

SanshiroSugata - I think it's fine the way it is. Although, if you're into that sort of thing you should follow John Wayne Parr's caged muay thai shows.

What are you guys talking about?

I don't want them to CHANGE glory kickboxing I want them to do SEPARATE SHOWS called GLORY MMA to be run with PRIDE Rules in the same ring.

Nitsuj9 - 
Thrifty - Yawn Phone Post 3.0

How the hell is that Yawn?  That to me sounds amazing and if Glory Kickboxing and MMA can do an event together i will be happier than a pig in shit!!!!!

YELLOW CARDS!!!!!!!!!!! lol

These guys could really pull it off IMO.

I wild each it .....only if there's a bonafide GloryHoleMma shill on this forum. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck the fuck out of that!! If I wanted to watch mma I would put on one of he many mma events on TV.

I want kickboxing, not mma. Phone Post 3.0

I'd love to see some mixed rules matches again.

I was just watching CroCop vs. Wanderlei from Pride 20 with the special rules
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7pcde_pride-2002-wanderlei-sylva-vs-mirko_sport

The problem with pride rules is That not every Country would sanction it ,Thus eliminating half the countries from Being able to participate. Phone Post 3.0

Leave glory and its rules Alone. Phone Post 3.0

I think it would be awesome. When two say they want to stand and trade, put some heavier gloves on and go kickboxing. Phone Post 3.0

Glory as a promotion is not making the events exciting; it's the fighters and the fact that high level kickboxing is one of, possibly, THE most violent, exciting things to watch.

Stay in your lane, Glory. You're doing it right. Phone Post 3.0

Newaza freak - Leave glory and its rules Alone. Phone Post 3.0

You are clearly a stupid individual who is prone to kneejerk reactions based off you incorrect assessment of situations...............

donniejessup - 
Newaza freak - Leave glory and its rules Alone. Phone Post 3.0

Comprehension fail for the third time this thread.

Seriously. WTF is going on here?

TFK_HossPearson - Glory as a promotion is not making the events exciting; it's the fighters and the fact that high level kickboxing is one of, possibly, THE most violent, exciting things to watch.

Stay in your lane, Glory. You're doing it right. Phone Post 3.0

This is someone who FUNDAMENTALLY does not understand what is happening behind the scenes. If Glory started rewarding tentative fighters who ran and out pointed their opponents for shitty, boring wins then the product would SUCK.

The management is CLEARLY making it known that they want guys to put it on the line...and the fan are benefitting greatly from their efforts.............

FatFrenchFry - Current rules but with 4 oz gloves Phone Post 3.0
Lol, VU Phone Post 3.0