Just IMAGINE......GLORY MMA!!!

Haulport -
TFK_HossPearson - Glory as a promotion is not making the events exciting; it's the fighters and the fact that high level kickboxing is one of, possibly, THE most violent, exciting things to watch.

Stay in your lane, Glory. You're doing it right. Phone Post 3.0

This is someone who FUNDAMENTALLY does not understand what is happening behind the scenes. If Glory started rewarding tentative fighters who ran and out pointed their opponents for shitty, boring wins then the product would SUCK.

The management is CLEARLY making it known that they want guys to put it on the line...and the fan are benefitting greatly from their efforts.............

Lol. What exactly is happening behind the scenes? And how is it contributing to making the fights amazing? GTFO.

Glory as an MMA promotion brings nothing new and will only accomplish becoming the 5th most successful MMA promotion in the world. Phone Post 3.0

TFK_HossPearson - 
Haulport -
TFK_HossPearson - Glory as a promotion is not making the events exciting; it's the fighters and the fact that high level kickboxing is one of, possibly, THE most violent, exciting things to watch.

This is someone who FUNDAMENTALLY does not understand what is happening behind the scenes. If Glory started rewarding tentative fighters who ran and out pointed their opponents for shitty, boring wins then the product would SUCK.

The management is CLEARLY making it known that they want guys to put it on the line...and the fan are benefitting greatly from their efforts.............

Lol. What exactly is happening behind the scenes? And how is it contributing to making the fights amazing? GTFO.

Glory as an MMA promotion brings nothing new and will only accomplish becoming the 5th most successful MMA promotion in the world. Phone Post 3.0

You are a clown. Please STFU and find another thread to make believe you know wtf you are talking about on : )

I'd love them having cards for both kickboxing and mma Phone Post 3.0

How are they going to use PRIDE rules when most of their cards are in the US? Makes no sense.

Haulport -
TFK_HossPearson - 
Haulport -

You are a clown. Please STFU and find another thread to make believe you know wtf you are talking about on : )

Way to answer the questions. Troll on, fuck face. Phone Post 3.0

Haulport - 
SanshiroSugata - I think it's fine the way it is. Although, if you're into that sort of thing you should follow John Wayne Parr's caged muay thai shows.

What are you guys talking about?

I don't want them to CHANGE glory kickboxing I want them to do SEPARATE SHOWS called GLORY MMA to be run with PRIDE Rules in the same ring.

They uses to back in the day when they mixed the two in 1 show

GLORY should focus on holding down the throne and continuing to promote high-level kickboxing events.

No need for them to branch out and start some MMA side project. MMA is over-saturated as it is.

If you want PRIDE rules + elbows, go watch ONE FC. o

If you want that go watch ffc.they put on great mixed cards and has had some big names from both world's

Holy fucking shit I am so in. Agreed entirely with the op, please, duke Rufus, make this happen!

Enjoy glory events just the way they are. With all the UFC events these days ( which I enjoy of course ) I enjoy getting to just watch the worlds best stand up Phone Post 3.0

civ77 - Holy fucking shit I am so in. Agreed entirely with the op, please, duke Rufus, make this happen!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww yeah : )

john joe - 
Haulport - 
TFK_HossPearson - 
Haulport -

its more a case of kickboxing culture being the way it is; they just dont have that play-it-safe mentality. And they would be torn to bits by the fans if they started with that shit

plus yeah, no doubt the management let them know in no uncertain terms if performances are unsatisfactory. I know of one fighter who got told off for excessive clinching and that was like, four or five clinches of a few seconds only lol

Exactly. And this exact same thing could have been said about MMA circa 2003 until it was ruined. I think THESE GUYS are the ones who could bring it back. Their MMA fights would BLOW other orgs out of the water if they kept it all the same as their Kickboxing stuff.

Tomato Can - How are they going to use PRIDE rules when most of their cards are in the US? Makes no sense.

They don't have to do them in the US. They clearly are very capable of producing high quality events outside the US regularly. It's not that difficult to understand...

VTCO - GLORY should focus on holding down the throne and continuing to promote high-level kickboxing events.

No need for them to branch out and start some MMA side project. MMA is over-saturated as it is.

ONEFC is good but the production quality and fighter choice selection is THROUGH THE ROOF with GLORY.

TFK_HossPearson - 
Haulport -
TFK_HossPearson - 
Haulport -

Way to answer the questions. Troll on, fuck face. Phone Post 3.0

Moron. My first response answers that. I don't repeat myself. Catch up or fuck off, Hoss.

Would I like to see an org implement Pride-style rules in a ring? Fuck yes. The issue is there are not enough top level free agents out there for this to work. 

You may not be aware of this but before GLORY Kickboxing existed it was United Glory, which were mixed events that had Kickboxing and MMA fights/tournaments in a ring. No Pride rules though. So the people at GLORY do have experience in promoting MMA fights.

Haulport - 
Tomato Can - How are they going to use PRIDE rules when most of their cards are in the US? Makes no sense.

They don't have to do them in the US. They clearly are very capable of producing high quality events outside the US regularly. It's not that difficult to understand...

I strongly doubt a promotion that puts on most of its cards in the US is going to start putting on MMA fights under anything but the unified rules. It would be ... illogical.

People think a ring over a cage and Pride rules over Unified erases decisions and strategy and other universal norms of sport.

Not like i dont miss Pride and would like to see knees to a downed opponent but lets stop pretending that it would be a night and day difference. Aslong as this is still a sport and not sports entertainment, it will never be entertaining enough for most.

Haulport - 
VTCO - GLORY should focus on holding down the throne and continuing to promote high-level kickboxing events.

ONEFC is good but the production quality and fighter choice selection is THROUGH THE ROOF with GLORY.

Do you mean by getting their current fighter roster to also fight under MMA rules? Im all for a rival big league MMA org but they currently have zero to little MMA fighters and would take a long time to actually develop a through the roof MMA fighter roster imo.

They should have MMA shows and Kickboxing shows in one night! Or run an MMA show one night and then a kickboxing show another night. That would incredible Phone Post 3.0