Just knocked out a mugger *pics*

So I went to gamestop for the midnight release of NBA 2k16, I was amazed at how many people were there and how serious they took it.

I got there at 9 so I was in the first group and got a receipt with a #1 on it, I left and came back at midnight and they separated us into 7 groups, and then people without tickets lined up on the other side of the door.

This one dude without a ticket was flipping out saying he reserved it but couldn't remember the number he used, yelling at the manager, and he even faked like he was going to hit him. Honestly I think he was drunk.

After I got my copy at 12 I hopped on the subway to head home, this dude got on the same train as me and sat a few seats away.

He comes closer and asks me what console I got it for and if he could see it. I told him ps4 and no, he started becoming aggressive and tried to grab the bag from me.

I pushed him off and he squared up with me. He threw possibly the slowest, sloppiest, overhand right? I've ever seen, I slipped it and hit him with a jab and a straight right which sent him to the ground. He was passed out for the next 2 stops and when I got off there was a cop standing there so I told them what happened, a kid on the train recorded it so and showed the cop so they sent me on my way.

http://imgur.com/GCGGqM8 Phone Post 3.0

Good stuff. Our trips to gamestop for 2k were very different.

Posting blind for Op

Phone Post 3.0

Lol where is your GameStop located? Phone Post 3.0

In for pic or video once it's posted Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

HisOrHerpes - Posting blind for Op

Phone Post 3.0
Doesn't show up for me, assuming it doesn't for anyone else either. Let's try that one more time...

Phone Post 3.0

Haha - what a dummy. Good for you, OP.

You have my stamp of approval.

http://m.imgur.com/GCGGqM8

Does this work Phone Post 3.0

Bwahaha awesome - glad you're ok

Another weird thing I saw

When I was younger I would go to midnight releases for Jordan's, there were always a lot of thugs that would walk up to you and put their foot next to dudes to see if they were the same size, or just ask what their size was. Then attempt to, or successfully, rob dudes for their sneakers when they left.

Their were a bunch of thugged out dudes standing outside of gamestop asking skinny Asian and white dudes what console they had. When the employees asked them what group their ticket said they were in they were like "nah we're just chilling"

I told a skinny jewish kid not to tell them what console he was buying for, oddly it was both Xbox and ps4. He went on to tell me I was being a racist. Phone Post 3.0

conkey - You knocked out megacholo333!!!! Phone Post 3.0
Hahahahaha!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

How ironic would it be if you guys somehow play each other online and he beats your ass?

Fucks that vato need with a video game Phone Post 3.0

Nice work lol Phone Post 3.0

Someonestolemysocks - So I went to gamestop for the midnight release of NBA 2k16, I was amazed at how many people were there and how serious they took it.

I got there at 9 so I was in the first group and got a receipt with a #1 on it, I left and came back at midnight and they separated us into 7 groups, and then people without tickets lined up on the other side of the door.

This one dude without a ticket was flipping out saying he reserved it but couldn't remember the number he used, yelling at the manager, and he even faked like he was going to hit him. Honestly I think he was drunk.

After I got my copy at 12 I hopped on the subway to head home, this dude got on the same train as me and sat a few seats away.

He comes closer and asks me what console I got it for and if he could see it. I told him ps4 and no, he started becoming aggressive and tried to grab the bag from me.

I pushed him off and he squared up with me. He threw possibly the slowest, sloppiest, overhand right? I've ever seen, I slipped it and hit him with a jab and a straight right which sent him to the ground. He was passed out for the next 2 stops and when I got off there was a cop standing there so I told them what happened, a kid on the train recorded it so and showed the cop so they sent me on my way.

http://imgur.com/GCGGqM8 Phone Post 3.0

clearly you're a badass...

so then who the fuck took your socks!? ;D

Someonestolemysocks -
Fucks that vato need with a video game Phone Post 3.0
Lmao, that was great. Phone Post 3.0

you might as well have looked through his pockets while he was knocked out and took his cellphone/wallet/etc. no temptation to do that op? rob the robber. an eye for an eye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laBuBysHVNE

is that refriedjinx? Phone Post 3.0

OP is racism. I LOVE TO RACISM.