Just lol

Took my kids to an eatery that a certain og'ers wife works at. My 3 year old is an asshole as everyone knows

So as we're leaving he's behind me and I see the people at tables at front all looking . Turn around and my fucking kid has his shorts down and dink sticking out of his pull ups. Totally out. I had to tuck it in and get the hell out. Phone Post 3.0

LOL

Why is he like that? He's been an asshole since day 1, right? Phone Post 3.0

Name of said establishment?

Wanna go to the winter classic?!?! Phone Post 3.0

clattymine - Why is he like that? He's been an asshole since day 1, right? Phone Post 3.0
He became an asshole around a year and a half Phone Post 3.0

microbiologynerd - Name of said establishment?

Foxboro or Fenway? No way if foxboro Phone Post 3.0

Lol at having to tuck it in Phone Post 3.0

Girly -
microbiologynerd - Name of said establishment?

Foxboro or Fenway? No way if foxboro Phone Post 3.0
Its at foxboro. I'll even get a hotel with 2 beds... Maybe... Phone Post 3.0

This wasn't "oops my pants fell down". He deliberately took it out and was laughing standing there pointing at it. Phone Post 3.0

Girly - This wasn't "oops my pants fell down". He deliberately took it out and was laughing standing there pointing at it. Phone Post 3.0

Who among us hasn't done the same?

Kmonk -
Girly - This wasn't "oops my pants fell down". He deliberately took it out and was laughing standing there pointing at it. Phone Post 3.0

Who among us hasn't done the same?
As I left I said to table of 3 guys "I haven't been that drunk in a long time" Phone Post 3.0

Is his wiener hilarious?

Girly - This wasn't "oops my pants fell down". He deliberately took it out and was laughing standing there pointing at it. Phone Post 3.0
Sheeiiit. I laugh at my dick all the time... Phone Post 3.0

Yea, it's funny now but it won't be in about 30 years.