Just lost my V-card

I thinks I have like an std and I'm a little scared the only thing I did was blast listerine on my dick after it was already in my mouth Phone Post 3.0

Lol. Rub some bengay on it, will clear anything up. Phone Post 3.0

how bad does your bum hurt?

you should reword that
sounds like a dick was in your mouth

Did he buy you dinner first? Phone Post 3.0

You put Listerine on your dick after it was in your own mouth? Phone Post 3.0

Why do you think you have an STD? And everyone knows you're supposed to sit in a tub filled with very hot water after doing the dirty

Pour some tussin on it! Phone Post 3.0

You need to get a few drops of bleach down in the tip to disinfect anything within 45 minutes. Phone Post 3.0

lysine 1000 mg cures my herpes Phone Post 3.0

You raw dogged it? STD could be the least of your problems. Phone Post 3.0

myee8 - Put your cock in a bag of rice... Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Chael Sonnen Money -
myee8 - Put your cock in a bag of rice... Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Sennin - You need to get a few drops of bleach down in the tip to disinfect anything within 45 minutes. Phone Post 3.0

This. Hurry up man before time runs out.

Be sure to tell us how it went afterwards, please.

What's going on in here Phone Post

Wanna know how to make it difficult for a woman to leave you after sex?

Replace your KY with rubber cement.

the butthole whisperer - nothings wrong with your dick butt i am sensing some weird activity going on with your anus

nothing happened in or out of my ass she had tits and a vagina and i ate both i lost it last saturday and i got scared because right when she left the first thing i did was scratch my lip then i wake to take a piss and their is a little red dot on the base of my sausage so right now im scared to even fuck again but i did use a rubber but she put it on with her mouth.

MDF tm - So what. The kids asshole likes to suck cock every now and then. Doesn't mean he's gay. We were all young, curious and experimented a bunch!! Right!? Phone Post 3.0

no man wtf im in peru but its not like i pushed it to the limit...

Opkill6 - 
the butthole whisperer - nothings wrong with your dick butt i am sensing some weird activity going on with your anus

nothing happened in or out of my ass she had tits and a vagina and i ate both i lost it last saturday and i got scared because right when she left the first thing i did was scratch my lip then i wake to take a piss and their is a little red dot on the base of my sausage so right now im scared to even fuck again but i did use a rubber but she put it on with her mouth.

First time... put it on with her mouth...

Dude stop picking up chicks from backpage.

the butthole whisperer - 
Opkill6 - 

your butthole is telling me otherwise

i swear on big country's chin nothing went in my ass