Just met Fedor in Muir Woods

Just ran into the greatest heavyweight of all time in Muir Woods north of San Francisco. He must be in town getting acclimated for Bellator in San Jose next weekend. He was with his whole team in matching jumpsuits. 

Didn't get a pic since he seemed to be a bit irritated that I stopped him. Shook his hand and he was on his way. First time I've ever felt star struck. 

Answer the real questions bro.

Was he wearing the sweater ?

Youre lucky you werent buried in muir woods for disturbing fedors training

No ultimate sweater of victory, unfortunately. Just surly Russians. 

99 -

Thread of the year. 

Haha. Yeah seriously. Don't have any friends that are MMA fans so had to tell someone!

No lie, I'm a huge fan and he's probably my favorite fighter ever, but if him and 5 of his Russian friends we're jogging towards me on a rural forest jogging path I would be scared shitless of accidentally  locking eyes with one of them and somehow offending him and getting eastern promised. I'd prolly just pull off to the side, keep my head down, and pretend to be tying my shoes until they passed. 

Did he say anything?

He's just wrasslin bears

Stay out of Brock's strawberry patch

Muir Woods is one of my favorite places in the world. Don't live near there, but wish I did (Fedor or no Fedor).

PorkJackhammer - Did he say anything?

No actually, don't think so. 

Andersons_Chin -
PorkJackhammer - Did he say anything?

No actually, don't think so. 

Lol

OP: Omg Omg Omg Fedor Fedor Fedor I love you shake my hand! 

Fedor: What a faggot

Man U should have at least got a pic from a distance. 

I dont know what Muir Woods is, but I'm picturing you walking through a Forrest and stumbling upon a group of Russian killer athletes in matching champion track suits. Sounds cheesy as hell, scary as hell, and legendary. 

Did u die?

MMA Promoter1 -

OP: Omg Omg Omg Fedor Fedor Fedor I love you shake my hand! 

Fedor: What a faggot

They had matching jumpsuits. Can we really blame OP?

Why would you run into him? That seems silly

NineFightFour -

No lie, I'm a huge fan and he's probably my favorite fighter ever, but if him and 5 of his Russian friends we're jogging towards me on a rural forest jogging path I would be scared shitless of accidentally  locking eyes with one of them and somehow offending him and getting eastern promised. I'd prolly just pull off to the side, keep my head down, and pretend to be tying my shoes until they passed. 

This

Morgz -

Man U should have at least got a pic from a distance. 

I dont know what Muir Woods is, but I'm picturing you walking through a Forrest and stumbling upon a group of Russian killer athletes in matching champion track suits. Sounds cheesy as hell, scary as hell, and legendary. 

Did u die?

Yup dead. Worth it though. 

Muir Woods is a super touristy spot to see

the giant redwood trees in Northern California. Just a group of russian killers enjoying the trees.