Just moved a piano by myself....

Goddamn. That shit was heavy. 

wife can’t lift shit, just had a baby. My friends are “essential” and working. 

needed to get shit moved into the new house.. have 7 days to get everything gone. 

Im a fuckin beast bro 

2 Likes

Mini grand...shit mini mini when you’re dealing with the trash man 

my back hurts 

Love the piano...

My favorite instrument...

Didn't it have wheels?

I moved an antique dresser down stairs today too...I hope to get a blowjob later. It’s possible but not probable 

I lifted a bunch of beer cans by myself yesterday.

TFK_shampoohorn -

Didn't it have wheels?

It did. Still, quite the motherfucker getting it in and out the truck and through the basement 

1 Like

Trade it in for a sweet keytar.  Way more mobile and way more cooler!

bjtrashman - 

I moved an antique dresser down stairs today too...I hope to get a blowjob later. It’s possible but not probable 

LOL

I used to work for a moving company I fucking hated pianos people used to always want them upstairs too I did it once and told everyone else to fuck off after that 

1 Like

Kid Salami - 

Trade it in for a sweet keytar.  Way more mobile and way more cooler!

Fuck yes. If it was good enough for Soul Brother #1, it's good for anyone

GoodNightIrene -

I used to work for a moving company I fucking hated pianos people used to always want them upstairs too I did it once and told everyone else to fuck off after that 

Unbelievable how heavy they are. 

the only thing to rival it this week are two filing cabinets I have from a national laboratory. I put guns and important shit in them. Lead lined. Fire proof. 

they say it right on them...802lbs. 

I moved those alone. It was horrible. 

I’m exhausted bro’s.

I moved a whole house of furniture the last three days alone. 

all I have to do is box shit up now. I got a fridge to move too but that ain’t shit.

The worst is over. 

DId you have dollies. I know there is an art to it.  There is a company with two guys that are experts that just moved my old 600 pound upright into my new house.

bjtrashman -
GoodNightIrene -

the only thing to rival it this week are two filing cabinets I have from a national laboratory. I put guns and important shit in them. Lead lined. Fire proof. 

I worked for a company and had to deliver fire files all the time. We had to bring 26 1100lb fire files up the stairs. It was brutal. One guy tried to jump in front of one that got away down the ramp. Snapped his leg like it was a toothpick. 

Outkaster -

DId you have dollies. I know there is an art to it.  There is a company with two guys that are experts that just moved my old 600 pound upright into my new house.

Yeah I do. 
I have everything I need to do it but as a solo job it’s fucking rough, won’t lie. 
I even made some rollers for the cabinets that helped a lot. 

i obviously don’t have the art down because I’m fucking wrecked, mostly scooting shit 

1 Like
MojoSoDope -
bjtrashman -
GoodNightIrene -

I worked for a company and had to deliver fire files all the time. We had to bring 26 1100lb fire files up the stairs. It was brutal. One guy tried to jump in front of one that got away down the ramp. Snapped his leg like it was a toothpick. 

Dude, so heavy. So easy to tip it over on accident (alone) and stopping the weight takes everything I have haha. I had one on a dollie earlier strapped and I got tipping and damn near blew my asshole out trying to keep it from going. 

bjtrashman -
MojoSoDope -
bjtrashman -
GoodNightIrene -

Dude, so heavy. So easy to tip it over on accident (alone) and stopping the weight takes everything I have haha. I had one on a dollie earlier strapped and I got tipping and damn near blew my asshole out trying to keep it from going. 

I had to move a fireproof file cabinet once.  Thought I was going to blow a gasket.   

Helped a girl move her old Sony WEGA 32” tv. That thing must have been 300lbs.  The things we do for blow jobs....

i pushed 1 off a roof once

i call that moving

hustle signature GIF by GaryVee

The piano market is dead.It's sad as kids don't learn to play. At the turn of the 20th century there were 300 manufactuers of  pianos in the US. Now about 1000 are made a year if that.