Just played 10 hours of Mass Effect Andromeda

Holy Shit! Fucking Electronic Arts pushed to release this wayyyy to early.  This game needs another 10 months of work!

the animation of the characters is horrendus!  I mean mass effect 1 was 10x better

The voice acting is as if they took the dev themselves to voice them instead of professional actors..  facial expression is non existant.. 

Combat and gameplay is typical mass effect so thats good so far but what a disappointment as far as the way the game is directed.

mass effect 2 and 3 have the most epic intro gameplay in history if gaming! The spaceship explosion scene and the attack on the headquarteds were insane in those games.

this game gives you nothing to care about.. you fight random aliens and you don't know any charaters so why should you care of what happens to them(the horrible lack of facial emotion does not help)

I truly believe EA forced Bioware to release this early and it might hurt the franchise bad

Found this on youtube.. i thought it was like alpha testing but its the same animation as the cirrent trial on EA access

Yeah, I'll play for myself. The previews look pretty good, including the voice acting and facial expressions.

nasthefad -

Found this on youtube.. i thought it was like alpha testing but its the same animation as the cirrent trial on EA access

Looks fine to me.

As they say, Haters Gonna Hate.

EluThingol - Yeah, I'll play for myself. The previews look pretty good, including the voice acting and facial expressions.

Im not telling you not to play it. The gameplay is good.. but as a Mass Effect fan that played countless hours of the previous games, I am disappointed in what they did. They better patch that shit

Its not even Bioware. Its Biowares SJW B team.

Pass.

EluThingol -
nasthefad -

Looks fine to me.

I'm not a hater you idiot! I'm the biggest fan of the series.. i just am not a blind fanboy that cant stand a little criticism.

maybe you have low standards. Its okay

nasthefad -
EluThingol -
nasthefad -

Looks fine to me.

I'm not a hater you idiot! I'm the biggest fan of the series.. i just am not a blind fanboy that cant stand a little criticism.

maybe you have low standards. Its okay

Well then, I change my stance. The ME series are my favorite games, but I've been following Bioware over the past several months, and I've not been impressed.

Casey Hudson leaving also concerned me. I'm still hoping for the best.

This is unfortunate news. Fuck I hate when games get pushed out before they are ready.

ME's are some of my favorite games ever. I hope it is great. 

Told everyone months ago the Game would suck ass

OP, have you ever been laid and do you have any future aspirations for getting laid?

Hates game, plays it for 10 hours. Nailed it?

Akron OG - Told everyone months ago the Game would suck ass

Yea but then again you are a gigantic faggot and nobody takes you seriously, so there is that

HOW DID YOU GET IT EARLY?

Akron OG - Told everyone months ago the Game would suck ass
You also tell everyone that everything ever sucks ass so your predictions are meaningless there, Nostrodumbass.

paradigmer - Hates game, plays it for 10 hours. Nailed it?

Let me guess.. you like to read flashy  headlines but not try to read what the whole story is about right?

FreightTrain - OP, have you ever been laid and do you have any future aspirations for getting laid?

Pretty sure I get laid more than you.

EluThingol - Yeah, I'll play for myself. The previews look pretty good, including the voice acting and facial expressions.

That's weird. He was just giving his opinion, not telling you to not play it. 

FreightTrain - OP, have you ever been laid and do you have any future aspirations for getting laid?

LOL

i broke up with a GF in 2006 just to play the shit out of TES IV: Oblivion

I took her back (yes, not the other way around) 2 weeks later when I stopped playing the shit out of it.