Just Raced a Gallardo in my Viper

drivin up 41st in vancouver, saw a silver gallardo turn onto the street, and he was goin pretty fast, so i assumed hed be the type up for a little fun, pulled a u-turn and went after him. now 41st in vancouver isnt your nice, spacious, american street hah, its a 3 lane average road, with shops on sections of it, but that didnt stop us lol. so i catch up, and i guess he sees me in his rear view and we start weaving... eventually we get beside each other, i was too hyped to look down at my speed and revs, but id estimate i was in 2nd at about 4000 when we gunned it next to each other... we remained pretty much exactly even for the short duration we were able to race. id say roughly 1.5 kms or about a mile. stopped at the light where the street ends and goes onto the ubc highway. he leans over and says "nice car man, if i didnt get this, i would have gotten one of those", i return the complement and say he has a fuckin nice car... he turns on the street and i thought we were gonna go for more but he pulled in for gas, so i decided to follow, and i asked if i could snap a few shots cause i had my camera with me.

we talked for a bit about cars, this guy was fuckin huge too, i assumed he was in a specific sector of work by his looks and car. if you get what i mean. i was right. turns out we knew a mutual friend. cool guy

im up to email someoen the pics if theyre willing to post, still a bit wired haha, that was insane....

what the hell is a gallardo?

5.0 liter V10 'baby' Lambo...

sent

both are sweet....how much do you pay for insurance?

thanks guys...

thats me in the first pic... first guy on the right

his girlfriend was damn hot lol, but she stayed in the car most of the time

insurance is about 4 gs canadian.. not too bad...

puttin on belanger headers/exhaust, K&N smooth tubes and filters, black rimms, tint, and blacking out the lights as we speak, ill post pics when its all done :)

too dark to see...i love black rims... what size and brand etc???? car is badass. post pics when it is done

take care

Very Nice bro!

I really like the new bodystyle.

"what size and brand etc????"

im just gonna keep the current ones and have em dechromed and powder coated black. i would get new HRE 547r black rimms, but id rather spend that money on preformance... ill probably get them eventually, but preformance first :)

"I take it its pretty hard on gas?"

If I drive it a lot, i pretty much have to fill it up every day/ every other day... if you periodically look at the gauge, you can see it going down... pretty sad, especially when it only takes 94 octane

thanks again lol

"im just gonna keep the current ones and have em dechromed and powder coated black. i would get new HRE 547r black rimms, but id rather spend that money on preformance... ill probably get them eventually, but preformance first"

i dont blame you....

bad ass man...

Go with Fikse FM5's, black anodized with a polished lip. Oh yes... :)

have to see how theyd look on my car first, but yeah, thats the idea. thats a nice viper... the style im goin for, all black

Goddamn! Nice looking cars there!

he is right...definitely need a polished lip

save the money and powdercoat the ones you have...eventually i would go with the HRE 543 or 547