:(:(:( just ran my fico credit score............

818!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish mine was that good. Phone Post 3.0

That's bullshit. There has to be something messed up. Give me your ss# and I'll fixed things

836 was my last score.

Top is 850

I have bought three properties this year though and a new car so it might be lower now

was 807 last month

wifespowerbottom - Beach front Avenue Phone Post 3.0
A1A bro Phone Post 3.0

756 aint bad for a young guy.

Mine took a massive shit because of student loans, no late payments no, major hits and it dropped 100 points in the past 2 years. 

Fuck. 

Nice, OP.

1. Some of you have some high scores Phone Post 3.0

797 right now. My bank sends me it every 3 months and it typically goes up.

RGS87GN -
wifespowerbottom - Beach front Avenue Phone Post 3.0
A1A bro Phone Post 3.0

Drove that road a few months back....I thought I knew what rich was....I was wrong. Million dollar mailboxes and shit 

i should loan passive jay some scratch huh?

Mine is 679. Trying to rebuild my credit. About 5 years ago I was in about $6,000 in credit card debt. Paid it all off and closed all my credit cards. Been using cash ever since. Because of that my credit has deteriorated. Got a few new cards back in May. Been paying them off as I go. Have add 33 points to my overall credit score. Trying to get back in the 700's as I want to buy a house in early 2018. 

Maybe you can get a line of credit so you can have milk with your cereal.

DaveFu - Maybe you can get a line of credit so you can have milk with your cereal.

lol dave!
i just ran out!

HA! I was excited to reach 540 recently! Highest I have been since the mid 1990's. My first wife destroyed my credit during our divorce, pushing me into bankruptcy. A decade later, my current wife's brain tumor did it again...

Highest I got was about 810, sitting around 710-725 right now - have opened more credit and such. Biggest factor on my credit score is just not having had credit for more than a few years, I'm 23.

In at 733 at the moment.

My highest was 766

784 here.