Just read that Obama....

Is behind the Russia hoax and there is evidence to show it. 

5 Likes

cycklops -

Shit always rolls downhill.

cycklops - 

no way on the internet ! I read the earth is flat and reptiles run the world on the internet ! shits crazy yo !

1 Like

It was Obama along with some old members from ACORN

There has been a slow drip of evidence showing this coming out for quite a while. Just check out spunq and noneedforascreenname threads. 

cycklops -

He’s not behind it. 
But he was well aware the fbi was spying on the trump campaign. 
he was briefed on the dossier.. 

3 Likes

I heard cycklops pitbull ate a whole preschool. 

stanky leg -
DaveFu -

I heard cycklops pitbull ate a whole preschool. 

The building itself or the soft, squishy things within ?

If former, ok, if latter no bueno but we all know it was going to happen eventually.

You guuuuuuys

1 Like

He was aware of it at the very least. He also didnt stop it. Fuck him

3 Likes

Where did you read it?

That's absurd, Susan Rice even wrote an alibi email on her last week absolving the administration of any involvement. You can't argue against proof like that.

1 Like

Smaller pieces might fall, but it won't go all the way to the top. Even if that's where the evidence leads, I don't see them going that far. 

Then again, President Trump is different. The normal Left/Right professional courtesy seems to be gone 

KingMartyrJack - 
cycklops -

That Is Fucked Up!

How did he do it?

I look forward to reading your verified source on this important and truthful development.

funny how people are all of a sudden interested in proof and truth when it comes to of all things, Russia

lol TDS is real

1 Like

He's been pushing deep fake technology in his speeches. I wonder if he's going to use that for an excuse?

Didn't some of the Page/ Strzork texts that came out over a year or so ago say something to the effect of POTUS wants to know everything?

DaddyO4 -

Didn't some of the Page/ Strzork texts that came out over a year or so ago say something to the effect of POTUS wants to know everything?

Yeah. Lisa Page. 

If you don’t think Obama was behind this and pulling the strings, you’re a bit naive. 

1 Like

Of course he was. They would of never done it without his approval.

1 Like

Chances the site you read that at also reported on "evidence" Obama was born in Kenya? 96%

2 Likes

cycklops -

check the penmanship, see if it is his handwriting.

I also heard from Trump that Obama didn’t leave behind any working tests for COVID-19.

One of you geniuses should look into why. Maybe Q-anon could help.