Just realized i'm retarded

I'm going to buy a wheelbarrow and just learned they are called wheelbarrows.  I've called them wheelbarrels my entire life.  Now that I know I'm retarded, life just got a little easier. 

Wait......where's my tardcock?

Good for you. First step is admitting you're retarded. Phone Post 3.0

I have to admit, you enlightened me with that piece of knowledge. Does that mean im retarted? Phone Post 3.0

Look at that. You're making the lives of other retards better already. Phone Post 3.0

Boofhead3 - I have to admit, you enlightened me with that piece of knowledge. Does that mean im retarted? Phone Post 3.0
Yes but you're a 2nd degree retard. Which is worse because you only realized you were a retard after another retard realized he was a retard. Phone Post 3.0

Ive known my whole career and still call them a wheel-barrels.

I'm the retard that builds your houses, be safe murica.

People who called wheelbarrows "wheelbarrels" as a kid, also called crayons "crowns." Phone Post 3.0

cheesyfries -
Boofhead3 - I have to admit, you enlightened me with that piece of knowledge. Does that mean im retarted? Phone Post 3.0
Yes but you're a 2nd degree retard. Which is worse because you only realized you were a retard after another retard realized he was a retard. Phone Post 3.0
3rd generation here. Thanks! Phone Post 3.0

You can park in the handicapped spot now Phone Post 3.0

I STILL think they're called wheelbarrels

Phone Post 3.0

cheesyfries -
lol Phone Post 3.0

The real question is would a wheelbarrow made out of a barrel still be called a wheelbarrow or would it then be considered a wheelbarrel? Phone Post 3.0

Pics of said tradcock Phone Post 3.0

Wait... It's not "wheelbarrel"??? Phone Post 3.0

Guys, guys - let's not ostrichsize him. You know - make him feel out of place like an ostrich among other, smaller birds.

Just saw this on Modern Family. Shit cracks me up and both moms in the show are hot to trot. Phone Post 3.0

WARRIOR POET - 

so, you are watching reruns of 'Til Death, too?

butterface indian girl is hot

no, never seen or heard of it.  i was really looking for a wheelbarrow and realized i never knew they were called wheelbarrows.  i ended up getting a 4 wheeled yard cart instead.  i have a 20 yard dumpster in my driveway and about 8 tons of brick to move from my back yard into it the dumpster this weekend from a patio I'm tearing out.

http://imgur.com/78V8QBp

You my friend need to spend more time at the liebarry Phone Post 3.0