Just reminded my son he can't take me yet.

He came into the room to tell me his retainer broke, and I used that as an opportunity to secure the double leg take down.  Once down, I secured a very tight leg scissor around his torso, then locked his left arm down.  Once I had him locked down, I used one hand to lock in wrist control on his free arm, and the other hand began doing some of the deadly moves known to man, like the double finger armpit tickle.  The rib tickler.  The 'why you hitting yourself?'.  The Indian "Woo woo woo woo with his own hand while he screams".

Easiest fight of my illustrious career.

Do some Greco and give him a "swirly".

(Put his head in the toilet and flush it).

Everything you mention in this post I would like to do to you.. am I a gay or do I just not like you? Phone Post 3.0

Paybacks are gonna be hell some day.

My dad likes to remind me that he brought me into the world and he can take me out of it.

I'm 29 Phone Post 3.0

MMA Playwright - Paybacks are gonna be hell some day.

My son is only 8 and he's close to 5 foot tall. What you wrote literally worries me at times.

In the meantime though, game on!

Time to introduce the oil check. Phone Post 3.0

I raised 3 boys, this is some of the best parenting advice I have read on the OG. 

The Green Arrow -

He came into the room to tell me his retainer broke, and I used that as an opportunity to secure the double leg take down.  Once down, I secured a very tight leg scissor around his torso, then locked his left arm down.  Once I had him locked down, I used one hand to lock in wrist control on his free arm, and the other hand began doing some of the deadly moves known to man, like the double finger armpit tickle.  The rib tickler.  The 'why you hitting yourself?'.  The Indian "Woo woo woo woo with his own hand while he screams".

How you treat your child today, decides what kind of retirement home he moves you into later on. Phone Post 3.0

^at least that's what I used to tell my dad. Phone Post 3.0

I leverage the rear naked armpit tickle quite extensively. Phone Post 3.0

You forgot to fart on him. Farting is key when raising a boy Phone Post 3.0

doobie -
The Green Arrow -

How you treat your child today, decides what kind of retirement home he moves you into later on. Phone Post 3.0
If you're right, I expect the home to be fucking amazing Phone Post 3.0

Lol vu Phone Post 3.0

This is what I look forward too with my son Phone Post 3.0

Ha...nice.

My dad never hit me once growing up (spankings or anything) but when I would start being a dick he would say "you wanna go a couple rounds?" And start "shoulder boxing" me...(like boxing but all punches to the shoulder) or wrestle.

Always ended with laughter and me realizing I should watch my attitude Phone Post 3.0

My son is 13, and about 5'5 160 and a big strong kid. When we spar I now find myself running and ducking a lot, thats going on a lot over the summer. I usually end up in a situation where I'm going to have to hurt him just to get some room. So Ill usually secure the double leg as a last resort. Its all down hill for him at that point. Phone Post 3.0

My kid turns 13 in two weeks. I gotta start ramping up the reminders that his old man is still lethal.  He's 5'10", though, and like, 125lbs.

Op's son is 7 yo Phone Post 3.0

The Green Arrow -

Got my vu sir. Phone Post 3.0