Just ReWatched: Condit Vs Ellenberger

WOW that was a crazy fight, but i gotta say it looked like Jake Knocked Condit out like 2 times in the first round. He put Carlos in the fetal position both times. It if was a bad ref that was in there the fight could've been stopped. Crazy how Condit comes back through adversaries and puts a beating on his opponents. He put a come from behind beating on rory macdonalds too.

P.S. Didn't know Jake was a former Marine.

Condit can take a beating and still dish it out. Dude's a beast. Phone Post

Condit can take retarded amounts of punishment

Ellenberger is also the only win for Condit he didn't finish

One of my favorite fights. Was same night as Quarry vs Credeur, which was an awesome(although sloppy) fight...And I remember the commentators(I think Goldy and Florian) talking about how there was no chance of beating that for fight of the night...and then Ellenberger nearly decapitates Condit in the first round and Condit comes back and absolutely wars with Ellenberger...I love it. Still didn't win FotN, but it should have.

Yup, Condit is a legit badass, and that fight is a shining example of why fights shouldn't necessarily be stopped the first time one guy crumples.

SOO72 - Yup, Condit is a legit badass, and that fight is a shining example of why fights shouldn't necessarily be stopped the first time one guy crumples.

Agreed. Let the guy go to the ground and see how he reacts before making your decision IMO.

Cecil People scored the fight 29-28. Wow. I had the first round 10-9 Ellenberger, only because Carlos came back. 2nd round Carlos barely, and 3rd was all Carlos. Great fight. First time to see it.