Just rewatched the Bj fight with no sound

i thought Rogan might have been a little biased and did not want to be influenced

God Damnit that didnt work either!

If your a BJ cult member trying to think of another excuse,grab a snickers! your gonna be here a while

this commercial was brought to you by Brock75thRanger

lol @ grab a Snickers!

Good call Brock, my boy BJ had no answer for "The Answer" and Frankie is the Man at 155. Mahalo to BJ for the great run and exciting fights.
Frankie, you are the Champion, no questions, no "dance dance" doll, no EXCUSES.
To my fellow BJ fans, don't hate on Frankie, give him the respect he deserves and I wish him a long run in the light weight division. Good luck to both fighters on your journey.

Brock75thRanger - i thought Rogan might have been a little biased and did not want to be influenced

If your a BJ cult member trying to think of another excuse,grab a snickers! your gonna be here a while

Your vote has been cast....... UP

uonedonkey - Good call Brock, my boy BJ had no answer for "The Answer" and Frankie is the Man at 155. Mahalo to BJ for the great run and exciting fights.
To my fellow BJ fans, don't hate on Frankie, give him the respect he deserves and I wish him a long run in the light weight division. Good luck to both fighters on your journey.

classy post from a classy poster

JDSFTW - 
Brock75thRanger - i thought Rogan might have been a little biased and did not want to be influenced

Your vote has been cast....... UP

Respect!!! i cant say for sure but i think that might be my first vote up!

BJ was slow, confused and simply not at home. While Edgar is a good fighter, BJ looked like a zombie. Diego isnt any less spazzy than Edgar.

No one lasts forever and it may simply be that BJ's time has come.

FreightTrain - BJ was slow, confused and simply not at home. While Edgar is a good fighter, BJ looked like a zombie. Diego isnt any less spazzy than Edgar.

No one lasts forever and it may simply be that BJ's time has come.

lets just copy and paste this on every thread about BJ penn! YEAH!

Diego may not be less spazzy,but he doesnt have the footwork,hes just relentless in your face spazzy.

Frankie put it all together

plus didnt he fight Diego 4 months before Frankie? thats a pretty quick decline

uonedonkey - Good call Brock, my boy BJ had no answer for "The Answer" and Frankie is the Man at 155. Mahalo to BJ for the great run and exciting fights.

VTFU

Well bj lost but no one can talk shit about him besides edgar Phone Post

That's just my 50 bucks worth :D Phone Post