Just saw Dan Hardy at Oakland INTL Airport

He was boarding a flight to Albuquerque with a couple of chicks. One of them had magenta hair and she was all over Hardy. In his defense he was looking thick solid and tight. I respected his privacy and didnt approach.

Yes I was a pussy and didnt talk to him, I also didnt want to be on the business end of a left hook if he was a little grumpy.

Whats up Dan? That is if you're OGing from the plane.

time is 10:16 am this happened about 10 mins ago.

Dan is married. Phone Post

Damn OP. Stop snitchin' Phone Post

LayzieTheSavage - 

Dan is married. Phone Post

Must have been his wife then. I just texted my wife in Phoenix who is a Hardy fan and she is pissed I didnt try to get an autograph or pic. Shit mofos I aint disturbing Dan while he is traveling. I thought he lived in LA tho wonder what he has going on in the Bay area and what the fack he is doing traveling to Greg Jackson land?

Who's he married to Phone Post 3.0

Some hot punk looking chick! War Hardy! Phone Post 3.0

ShoreBreaker420 - Who's he married to Phone Post 3.0

his wife

Dan's wife is a smoke show Phone Post 3.0

Pics or didnt happen Phone Post 3.0

That wasn't Dan hardy, It was woody woodpeckers stunt double. Phone Post 3.0

Op you in Oakland!? Let's kick it Phone Post

dmjr98 - 

Op you in Oakland!? Let's kick it Phone Post

Nah I go work up in the bay area every now and then. I'm back in Phoenix now but will you yo ass up next time.

PanRoastedJinx -
dmjr98 -  Op you in Oakland!? Let's kick it Phone Post

Nah I go work up in the bay area every now and then. I'm back in Phoenix now but will you yo ass up next time.

Sounds good Phone Post

Hope Hardy's wife has magenta hair Phone Post 3.0

Dan Hardy's most likely one of the most approachable fighters around....you fucked up Phone Post 3.0

Dan hardy is a gent I'm sure it's his wife! (by the way is smoking hot) Phone Post

Faithless slime - Dan Hardy's most likely one of the most approachable fighters around....you fucked up Phone Post 3.0

Agree 100% had some banter with Dan about UK Ice hockey. He's a panthers fan and I'm a Devils fan Phone Post

Faithless slime - Dan Hardy's most likely one of the most approachable fighters around....you fucked up Phone Post 3.0

that hurts bro, been getting it from my wife all morning and now this.

I also hope Dan keeps fighting.

Personally I'd of approached him. it's not like he's an NBA star getting hassled every 2 seconds. You and probably a very few others at the airport were the only ones who ever heard of him.

dmjr98 -
PanRoastedJinx -
dmjr98 -  Op you in Oakland!? Let's kick it Phone Post

Sounds good Phone Post

He's gonna show your asshole what will is all about Phone Post 3.0