just saw the Penn/Bang fight....

I think BJ is the pound for pound king. I would not rank him with Fedor.
Fedor is amazing but he has not walked through his opponenets like BJ has in his last few fights.
BJ has now easily finished Gomi, Hughes and Ludwig.

Fedor is not as dominant at this point.

I just saw both fights and was pleased with both. I even saved the damn things for future reference.

I believe BJ is the best light heavyweight in the world bar none and deserves his top ranking in that class.

Link? We would like the link posted HERE on the forum, not to our private e-mails. Is there a link please?

if you haven't noticed... threads with links to videos of this vain end up being deleted. and this thread is not about the video... its about the outcome of the fight and its implications.

Keoni every post I read with you on it you dog every fighter from Hawaii. Why all the hate? Jealous perhaps or just a personal problems with your heritage? BJ would destroy Matt Serra on the ground.

Geeku, BJ is a different level of athlete than the compared above... Them compared to Hughes? C'mon guy, you've gotta know better than that.... Even Genki knows better. Why do you think Bang was BJ's opponent?

i dont know... i know bang vs penn at 170 was bad.. put penn... vs a lil more decent gappler an the domination wouldnt seem so over powering... go aganst hughes, sherk, diaz, or pulver and the domination wont hppen.... i guranteee... there is a difference between a striker/ graapler at 170 and while pennn might win... its not gunna be dominant

Sherk!

I suspect that Ludwig didn't have enough to time train grappling. I believe they announced this fight only a couple of weeks before it was scheduled to take place.

But even with normal amount of time to train, I'm not sure that he could've prevented what happened. Penn meant business and exploded on Ludwig from the very beggining of the match. Once it got to the ground Ludwig was in deep trouble.

Geeku, BJ is a different level of athlete than the compared above... Them compared to Hughes? C'mon guy, you've gotta know better than that.... Even Genki knows better. Why do you think Bang was BJ's opponent?youre barking up the wrong tree, Goku is quoting Keoni, and was replying to him.

"BJ would destroy Matt Serra on the ground."
Haynmatman

After BJ's actions in his match with Serra, I hope you're joking. He had ample opportunity to "destroy Matt Serra on the ground," and we all saw how that match went.