just saw 'Year One'

Mediocre, at best.

Sad cuz there were soooooo many opportunities in this movie for great comedy and few scenes delivered. I really had my hopes up, especially with Harold Ramis at the helm. I have mixed feelings about Jack Black, but the movie's failure wasn't his fault...in fact, he provided most of the movie's few funny moments. And he and Michael Cera actually made a good comedy duo but they couldn't do enough to save this awful flick.

I actually dozed off twice while watching. That's pretty bad.

You're a life saver, was going to watch it this week

i'm fuggen sick of michael cera. two movies was enough, then he shudda been shot.

I haven't seen the Hangover movie yet...wish I had used my two $12.50 tickets on that one instead. I hear its good. Just have mixed feelings about that one cuz it was written by some Punahou grad. Don't really want to support a BuffNBlue.

12.50/tic? W T F

NYC prices, my friend.

But I feel the increased NYC social expenses are easily off-set by our utter freedom from having to purchase, fuel, insure, and maintain a vehicle. Our public transportation - specifically, the subway train system - is cheap, clean, convenient, efficient, and on-time. Huge transportation savings living in NYC vs HI.

I heard Teh HANGOVER is gonna worth it for to watch.

wot? sorry ah? I never go Punahou das why.

Speaking of Ramis, I'm excited for the new Ghostbusters movie in the works!

the 12.50 goes to faggot actors and a fuct entertainment industry.

i propose putting them all down, witch hunt style, and selling the ppv.

proceeds go to 3rd world extermination, which also can be sold for ppv, proceeds going to corrupt politicial erradication.
etc etc

PatrickFreitas - NYC prices, my friend.

But I feel the increased NYC social expenses are easily off-set by our utter freedom from having to purchase, fuel, insure, and maintain a vehicle. Our public transportation - specifically, the subway train system - is cheap, clean, convenient, efficient, and on-time. Huge transportation savings living in NYC vs HI.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't you ride yo bike here in da aina? lol

SubdudePsyche - 
PatrickFreitas - NYC prices, my friend.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't you ride yo bike here in da aina? lol

lol. yep. only rented cards when there was an icon. i love not owning a car. one day i'd like to not own a cell phone.