Just scored opening night Star Wars tickets.

Assigned seating too! So many people were trying to get them online, I just went down to my local theatre and waited in line for 5 minutes.

Feels good brah. Phone Post 3.0

Midnight show?

Fighting -

Midnight show?

Yes sir and prime seats too! Phone Post 3.0

I got them online for the 7oclock show in a pretty big local theatre. I'm kinda hoping there's no assigned seating in mine lol. Might have to show up really early.

I actually have two extra tickets from another theatre, though it's unassigned seating. I will most likely end up selling these. Phone Post 3.0

Nice! Phone Post 3.0

10:30 Imax showing Thursday night! Phone Post 3.0

I got Thursday at 7pm! I won't be spoiled by the Internet! Take that! Phone Post 3.0

YVEL MACHIDA - I got Thursday at 7pm! I won't be spoiled by the Internet! Take that! Phone Post 3.0
3D also Phone Post 3.0

It took me three fucking hours to get IMAX tix here in Chicago.

Fuck fandango right in the pussy. Thankfully movietickets.com worked.

It's times like this where I realize is like to be a Jedi but would most likely end up a Sith. Phone Post 3.0

AngryFoamy - It took me three fucking hours to get IMAX tix here in Chicago.

Fuck fandango right in the pussy. Thankfully movietickets.com worked.

It's times like this where I realize is like to be a Jedi but would most likely end up a Sith. Phone Post 3.0
VU for your patience and most likely transition to the dark side! Phone Post 3.0

Got mine last night too! Everyone was bitching about Fandango. I used the app and it worked like a charm.

I got 4 reserved seating last night online, my movie theatre is awesome, all leather recliner seats and a full bar you can drink while watching. Phone Post 3.0

Akron OG - I got 4 reserved seating last night online, my movie theatre is awesome, all leather recliner seats and a full bar you can drink while watching. Phone Post 3.0
Ohhhhhh look at you! What city cuz? Phone Post 3.0

UKLogHog77 -
Akron OG - I got 4 reserved seating last night online, my movie theatre is awesome, all leather recliner seats and a full bar you can drink while watching. Phone Post 3.0
Ohhhhhh look at you! What city cuz? Phone Post 3.0
Boston yo Phone Post 3.0

I tried fandango and movietickets and was unable to get through.   Their websites aren't designed to deal with the traffic this movie has generated.  Oh well.....  I guess I'll have to wait a couple of weeks for the crowds to die down, then I'll go see it.