Just shot my first deer

And I am shaking like a leaf, my HR is like 180 Phone Post 3.0

Nice! Two weeks away for me! Phone Post 3.0

Thanks Phone Post 3.0

Drop it clean or did you have to track it?

Congrats man.  Food for months.

Rifle? What state are you in?  I just plunked a doe last weekend, but we're still in bow season in MI.

South Carolina, hunt here every year for 4 years, one weekend. Spend every year helping clean other family members deer and hogs. Got one finally myself with a my trusty old 30/30..only second week of gun season. She is a probably a 90-100 lb doe. So amped still. Phone Post 3.0

Single shot and down Phone Post 3.0

Now you can be like Joe Rogan and act you've been a hunting enthusiast your whole life. Phone Post 3.0

Gut it out and pull the inside loins. You deserve some celebratory camp meat. Phone Post 3.0

Self defense?

nudmamer - And I am shaking like a leaf, my HR is like 180 Phone Post 3.0
Awesome

Have been hunting for a few seasons here in ontatio but never got a deer yet.
Down south it is shotgun slug only so I am trying Manitoulin Island with a new .308 in a months time

Oh yeah.....forgot!
Pics or it didn't happen! Phone Post 3.0

Congratulations man. This is something you'll remember for the rest of your life.

That's what's referred to as deer fever. Congrats man. Phone Post 3.0

Bad Moon Rising - Now you can be like Joe Rogan and act you've been a hunting enthusiast your whole life. Phone Post 3.0
Haha. Rogan has definitely gone off the deep end. Phone Post 3.0

Nice send me some back straps!! Phone Post 3.0

I've been hunting for 15 years and I still get the fever every time I pull the trigger. Congrats man. Phone Post 3.0

Pics faggot Phone Post 3.0

Lol@being all amped up from shooting a deer. This is why people think hunters are weird. Nobody faults people for providing their own meat to eat (if you actually do it and not just say you do it) but the bizarre rush/gratification/getting off aspect is psycho.

No offense lol. Phone Post 3.0

I will get pics, just strung it up. Turned out to be a spike, didn't even know. I am retarded. You guys are awesome. Thanks and VU's everywhere. Phone Post 3.0

Shiloh, I can see how it seems crazy, but fishing and now hunting gets me reved maybe it's instinctual, maybe it's psycho. It's certainly not for everyone. And yes the intention is to provide meat in the freezer. Phone Post 3.0