Just sold some socks on Craigslist

Made a listing on Craigslist for my homemade "take away the gay" socks I created. Basically I take a pair of socks and soak them in bull urine for a week. If a man wears a pair for 2 days, they have proven effective for turning a gay man straight. The most flaming customer I have ever had only needed 3 pair to take away the gay. Some guy just bought 36 pair. Queer'er than a 2 dollar bill IMO. Phone Post 3.0

ChicagoTom - Made a listing on Craigslist for my homemade "take away the gay" socks I created. Basically I take a pair of socks and soak them in bull urine for a week. If a man wears a pair for 2 days, they have proven effective for turning a gay man straight. The most flaming customer I have ever had only needed 3 pair to take away the gay. Some guy just bought 36 pair. Queer'er than a 2 dollar bill IMO. Phone Post 3.0
How many pairs did it take you? Phone Post 3.0

steve sandstrom -
ChicagoTom - Made a listing on Craigslist for my homemade "take away the gay" socks I created. Basically I take a pair of socks and soak them in bull urine for a week. If a man wears a pair for 2 days, they have proven effective for turning a gay man straight. The most flaming customer I have ever had only needed 3 pair to take away the gay. Some guy just bought 36 pair. Queer'er than a 2 dollar bill IMO. Phone Post 3.0
How many pairs did it take you? Phone Post 3.0
I would never wear my socks. I love the cock waaaaaaaay too much. Phone Post 3.0

You sold me at "bull urine".

I don't know why, I just fucking love the smell. Phone Post 3.0

EpicE11even - You sold me at "bull urine".

I don't know why, I just fucking love the smell. Phone Post 3.0
It's the secret ingredient. Phone Post 3.0

Ban all spins.