Just some casual conversation

Yo @RhinoHog how’s things going up north? Hows the shoulder holding up? Anymore bear visitors?

1 Like

All good, therapy ongoing for shoulder and back in non-bear country right now. Will be back out there Monday though.

2 Likes

Is this seat taken or do you two want to be alone?

All are welcome for some casual conversation in this og speak easy!

1 Like

How long are you doing therapy?

Is the bear place your property, or do you go to a park or something?

Im working through the weekend this week. Get my boy Sunday. Looking forward to seeing the little turd.

@TeamEvilBadGuys Hey bud, how’s it goin…

1 Like

Sup, HP?! No timetable on surgery, eh?

1 Like

How much more you got left on that house?

This feels like an AOL chat room

1 Like

A/S/L?

Bear place is mine. 180 miles from home in the southern Canadian Rockies. Therapy is Active Release Therapy and some Graston technique. Probably another couple months. I only have 3 sessions in and it will be around a dozen. Thanks to our “free” health care my ultrasound isn’t until August and an mri is a 9 month wait.

Well I got it all tore out and cleaned up. Got to rewire it. Then do drywall and flooring. Still got a pretty good ways to go.

He wants to have it done by August. So I think we’re making good time.

Ugh.

No read above. If I need surgery it won’t be until 2022.

I have a guy.

Need me to get you some fake papers made up and you can come to the good ole USA and get a MRI, then just skip town on the bill?

I’m pretty sure I am hurting my left shoulder too at this point. lol

Fuck it, I want to box. Right shoulder is all jacked.

That’s cool you can do it as a side project as long as you don’t mind the extra hours.

Yo cotton! Do you have any sparring partners or anyone who can give ya a good idea on if you’re ready to box someone?

You should at least do one ammy bout or something, just to have a payoff for all the work you do. Man there is nothing funner in this world.

Ya, I kinda body checked the ground from around 12 feet off a triple.

Can you use it much?